Wanted and Kissed

New story--yes! Anyways this story is going to take place in two time zones in the beginning but both are going to be in Present tense because while in the old times are happening to the characters in their own present time; if that's making any sense. Leave helpful feedback, If you like this or not? Like should I continue or quit: D

~~~~~~1missciara

Introducing...

1905. Inoceania.

'' Princess Inoceania,'' calls maid Jinni.

I frown, turning to face her, '' Yes?''

'' It's time, Inoceania go look at the full crescent moon and it will declare you longing wish.''

I look around my red oak design bedroom chamber before my gaze focus on the fifty year old maid that basically raise me,'' Madam jinni do I have to go,'' I pout.

She rushes off to my closet and pulls out a brown lace dress that drape to the floor in a soft pattern fabric design. '' We running out of time your mother wishes to meet you before the clock strikes 2:16''

I sigh and let her put the dress on me and put on my black heels, '' Princess time is running out,'' she pleads when I was dress and she rush out my chamber down the shinny marble floor hallways that was long and twists like a maze.

My mother stood at the opening to the royal garden, '' Aw...my flesh and blood, it's time to make your royal wish that's come on your 22 birthday and the time you was born on.''

'' Good wishes,'' Maid Jinni says bowing before she flashes me a small smile before she walks off leaving me with my mother who I only see once a month or at special occasions.

'' Mom...does this even work,'' I question looking into my mother hazel eyes which I inherited from her and including the long brown hair.

'' In my village back than we used to have all the women who were turning 22 which on that day they make a wish by the water of hope and it comes true---.''

I cut her off, '' you made a wish to get marry to a royal member and it happen right,'' I question knowing the story since she told it to me when I was little every night.

'' It was so magically, your father came to my town lost the next day and he went into gran-gran shop and he saw me...and it was the start of our love story.'' The grandfather clock near us dings loudly causing my heart to jump. She brings her hands to my cheeks, '' Wish for a soul mate, a prince with----.''

I cut her off again, '' Mother, I have to go,'' I say quickly pulling away from her and walk through the entrance of the garden and towards the glowing blue pond surround by blooming roses. I sit on the stone ledge built up by the pond. I look into the water to see my reflection. My caramel skin shine in the full moon that reflected off the water it's self. I frown looking at my dull-lifeless eyes.

'My granddaughter it's time to make a wish,' calls out a soft-wise voice. I tilt my head up at the moon feeling cold wind brush pass me.

I dip my hands into the pond and take a small sip before I took a deep breath, '' I wish.'' I pause.

'' I wish that someone will find me and take my breath away...make me feel complete.''

'Your wish has been granted.' I close my eyes and bow my head praying to the moon god before I open my eyes to hear a soft meow.

I lift my head up to see...

Dark Purple eyes.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Introducing...

2014. Archibald (Archie)

Damn, women always are trying to grab on me when I was in the middle of my singing. I grip on tighter to the microphone stand and sing in my angelical masculine voice with my full born Australian accent mix in.