Dakota

Dakota Nabisa is a twenty-three year old, Non Binary Raposa. They have olive skin and tan fur, short brown hair covering their red eyes. Dakota is 5'10" and weighs 210lbs. They are Pansexual, which means they will fall in love with any gender. Some bad habits they've picked up are tapping their foot and bouncing their leg. They completed High School, earning their diploma. They plan on going into a culinary school.

Their birthplace was Watersong, where their parents abused them mentally and physically. Dakota started baking at age nine, but their mother would always scream that they had no idea how to bake, and that they should leave the kitchen before they make a mess. If Dakota didn't obey, they would get a hearty slap across the face and louder instructions. At the age of eighteen, they finally told their parents that they were changing their original name into their current name, Dakota, and that they identified as Non Binary. Of course, this was met with violent odium. Dakota was threatened that if they didn't stop such nonsense, that they will be removed from the household. That Dakota would be kicked to the curb before they could say "Faraway Beach". Dakota fired back as much as they could, but in the end, they were run out of the house and left to live on the streets.

They spent about three to four weeks of Watersongian winter on the streets before they met their first friend, by the name of Adelaide. Adelaide decided to help them get on their feet again, and told them that if they ever wanted to succeed, "just remember what you fight for and why". They took this advice and decided that they'd move to the village of Wingvale, where Troy Wardell was the mayor. They arrived before noon a couple days later and settled in, opening a small bakery in town with Mayor Troy's permission. In the town, they befriended a man named Wilfre.

Skip ahead three years when the shadow takes over, and they're pretty much abandoned in their house until Stella rescues them from a shadow walker. After the first defeat of the shadow, Dakota was able to run their bakery successfully until the second shadow invasion.

When the shadow was defeated the second time, they mysteriously got warped away from Wingvale and into a strange world called Discordia. There they met a Wilfre variant nicknamed Scarf, a Raposa heroine named winter, an inter dimensional traveler Raposa named Lewis, and many others!

Their adventures included de-corrupting the Wilfre, reviving Lewis, and learning a lot of spells and potions. However, Dakota and the others will have many more adventures in the future!