Welcome

UVA and UNC. 2 different colleges, 2 different states.

Lara Jean's late mother always said, "never go to college with a boyfriend". Her older sister Margot took the advice, although Lara Jean wasn't ready to say goodbye to Peter K. Her boyfriend of 2 years and childhood crush.

Will the long distance tear them apart? With Peter's Lacrosse games his number one priority and Lara Jean's studied hers, will they make it through?

Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky's story continues with Hello-Ro's Wattpad novel, Lara Jean: Over & Out.

* All characters, settings, main plot points, etc are not owned by Hello-Ro. This is a fan fiction for the original book series "to all the boys I've loved before". All other ideas belong to Hello-Ro. 

Hello To All The Boys lovers! 

I am so excited to write this for you all. When I finished Always and Forever, I needed more but I knew Jenny Han was happy with the series. So I decided to write my own! 

It's been about 4 years since I wrote on watt pad, specifically fan fiction. I was the author of a terrible fan fiction called "Harry Styles Daughter" I wrote at 14 years old but was surprisingly popular with a few million reads. I promise this won't be anywhere near as bad, but I am not a writer either! I would love your feedback!

Ro x