The Adventures of Gigolo Jack and Lilith 0:Origins

A long time ago, Jack Iatneh was nothing more but a fat,ugly,virgin pig who lived in his mother's basement watching anime, playing "Big Oppai Senpai 420 edition", collecting gook books (manga), and staining body pillows. Until one day he choked on a cheese doodle, gasping for breath, he tried to get help but forgot his mom was at the store buying him more Doritos and Mickey D's while wishing he was out of the house already. Before he passed out he saw a large heart shaped tick like thing next to him, then everything faded to black.
There he had a vision where he saw a tall, thicc, busty lady approached him, she had horns sticking out of the sides of her head and had a pink skin tone
Jack-"Who are you?"
Lilith-"I'm Lilith." said the succubus
Lilith-"You're almost dead Jack and I'm willing to make a deal."
Jack-"What's that?" Jack said while scratching his neckbeard.
Lilith-"If I let you live you must mate with 69,000 women while I'll be your heart, got it?"
•Jack thought to himself
Jack-"Sure why not."
Lilith-"Good now let's begin the transition."
Jack-"Transition of what?"
Lilith-"You'll see!"
Immediately after saying that, she stabbed her right hand through his chest, Jack nearly woke up. Half conscious, Jack felt his body changing, all of his fat disappearing and turning into pure muscle. After the the transition stopped, Jack could finally move again. He felt very different, his body more flexible and endurable, all of his zits, pimples, and black/white heads are gone, he could see without his glasses on, his dong grew over 9,000 millimeters more, and his voice more mature. Jack stared at his chest, he had a scar that's the shape of inverted heart with a pentagram inside it. He began to remove the lens from his glasses and put them back on.
Lilith-"Should we start our business master?" A voice from his chest.
Jack-"Indeed!" *Evil laughter THE END!?
...
After his laugh he heard knocking at his door.
Mrs.Iatneh-"Jack I'm home."
Jack-"Shit, mom's home, what do I do?"
Lilith-"Don't worry about it."
Door begins to creek open.
TO BE CONTINUED...