I finally get to the front of my english class. My teacher, Mr. Marko is already at the front of the class, his signature keyboard in hand, as he scans the room as students fill inside. I slip inside, trying my best to get to my desk. I'm just tired of Mr. Marko bugging me to join the school's newspaper. Like don't get me wrong, I love writing. But, writing about the student body, really doesn't interest me. I guess the fact that I have to follow a guideline, and I wont be able to write about anything that I am really interested in, it's kind of a waste. Besides i'm only a junior, I can always join a club later this year or next year when i'm a senior to make the time pass, who knows really?

"Oi! Rose, my favorite student, can you come up real quick please?" He asked, his voice echoing off the off white walls of the classroom. I look down at my chair, my eyes wide. I look as if i'm a deer in head lights. I turn my head slightly, showing a smile. Mr. Marko is smiling at me, motioning me to come over.

I mean, he's never called me out infront of the class before. I mean, there isn't much kids here, besides the others who actually care about their education, and actually come to class earlier than me. I know shocking. Placing my things onto my desk, I quickly walk over to his podium he is slightly leaning over.

"Yes?" I ask, a slight hint of annoyance laced in my single word.

"Wow, is that the way to greet your favorite teacher?" he said wiggling his eyebrows, making me giggle softly. I'm not going to lie. Mr. Marko really is one of my favorite teachers. He has taught me so much. I've had three years in a row. I lost all faith when it came to English due to my past teachers. But, something about the way Mr. Marko teaches, it makes learning everything you need to know about the English Language so much fun. So fresh, and honestly gave me a whole new look at English language.

"Sorry," I say softly looking down at my fingers that lay softly against the old wooden podium,"You know I don't mean to sound rude..." Softly I said finishing off my sentence.

"Nonsense! Rose, I was wondering if you'd like to take on a different assignment from the rest of the class? Before I can get an answer from you heres my proposal. I know you don't want to join the schools paper, because you can't write about anything you're actually interest in, and that I totally understand. How would you like it, if I told you to write me a love story. A well rounded love story. One with heartbreak and it's own phases of puppy love and the honeymoon stage? You have the whole second semester to finish it? Hmm?" He questioned, smiling at me. He knew this smart idea would win me over.

Writing a whole love story by the end of the second semester? I could write about a girl who falls in love with a boy who she spends the whole summer with, but it ends because he goes back home. Nah too cliche... but I know I can do it.

"You got a deal Mr. M." I say cheerfully before walking back to my desk, before he can reply. He sent me a thumbs up, as I take a seat at my desk. More and more students fill the classroom. I take out my English note book. It's pink with silver and gold glitter. It's a diy notebook that I made, and i'm so in love with it. I lay my different colored pens, highlighters and a couple pencils on the coner of my desk.

I look up and see the most dreamy boy ever. He looks like some greek god. It's not fair, that he was blessed with such looks. The way his green eyes sparkle in the sunlight, with there own specks of gold that swim so dreamingly inside his iris. He is out of this world gorgeous. Especially his eyelashes. So long and so full. Looks as if he has never lost a lash, thats how full they are. As I continue to day dream about how gorgeous Kevin looks, I forget he sits right next to me.

"Hey Rose, might wanna close your mouth, didn't know you were a Venus Flytrap."

I could feel the smirk slapping me repeatedly. I turn to face him, my face completely red as I send him a soft smile,"H-hey Kevin." Are you kidding me Rose? Stuttering? Kevin has always been my crush, ever since i've moved to California from Texas. Something about him, just really drew me in, along with all the other girls. Maybe it's because of his black hair, that is always clean cut and styled perfectly or his urban streetwear style. He has always been a treat to the eye.