"Like what you see papi?"I say as he nods licking is lips.

I smirk as I go to the closet putting on a outfit over my undergarment.

Alexander gets dress as I walk to the front of the house. We get into the limo on the way to the airport.

We get on the plane as me and Alexander head to the bedroom. We get to the door as Alexander locks the door behind us.

I look at him as I start taking off my clothes.

"You already know what time it is." I say as Alexander smirks.

"After 2 years of us not talking your willing to do it again." he say as I laugh.

"Why not." I say as he bits his lip.

He walks to me and starts to kiss me.

He lays me on the bed as he looks down at me. He goes to the drawee and grabs a condom.

He comes back to me as he towers over me.

I take the condom out his hand and throw it at the door. He looks down at me confused as I smirk.

"I want us to try again. I say as he looks at me surprised.

"Ohmy. he say as I giggle.

He kisses my neck as he smirks on my neck.

"I'm willing to have a kingdom. he say as I laugh.

-4 years later-

I lay up in my bed as I look around. In the past 4 years me and Alexander manage to have a kid...well kids.

We end up having twin boys and a baby girl who are angels.

I'm now pregnant with our fourth child. I look at the bed as I see my three boys and baby girl asleep.

Alexander with no covers on with Quinton and Quintrell on his right and Krystianna on his left.

(Just pretend it's them)

I smile at them as I put the cover over, they sleeping bodies.