Battle of Gods: Part two, Super Saiyan God!

Author: I'm also making Vegeta a girl so their fusion into Vegito later on won't be really aqward...also female Vegeta will be called Vegeena, (like Vegeena from Barkarott on YouTube, I like the design, so fuck you.) PS, Bulma is a guy too

Vegeena POV

Damn you Karotta (Goki's Saiyan name, also from Barkarott) you and your damned brother Roberott are always one step ahead of me! I swear that I will surpass you Karotta, beat you, and then make your precious younger brother my bitch!! Then I'll beat him too!!

???: "Well if it isn't princess Vegeena, too bad the only one of your little group who would be able to sense me would be Robert."

(Author: Blue Tails like Robert have the ability to sense any type of energy, he can even sense the energy of the Androids, so they would lose one advantage against him.)

I start searching for whoever said that, and when I'm looking around while floating I see him...Lord Beerus, the being who put my father on the ground. And I have a small flashback...

(After the flashback)

Beerus: "I can't believe that last our paths crossed you were just a little girl..."

Bulma: "So this is who you'd rather hang out with than your husband on his birthday?"

Fuck he's starting to get drunk!

Me: "Bulma, Bulma, I'd like you to meet Lord Beerus! And..."

Whis: "Please sir call me Whis."

(Timeskip)

Gohan is acting ridiculous, how many people are drunk or partially drunk at this fucking party!?!

Gohan: "I thought that was just a pellet gun, but those were real bullets you fired at me, (in Saiyaman voice) little children shouldn't be playing with something so dangerous, if it wasn't me up there someone could've been seriously injured!"

Videl: "I'm shot!"

Mr.Satan finally woke his drunk ass up.

(After the healing, thanks to my boi Dende!)

Shit! That stupid fucktard hit lord Beerus!

Beerus: "It itches, like a bug I have to crush..."

(Da bingo dance)

Whew...it seems like he's calmed down...

(Timeskip brought to you by the Z-Fighters getting owned, and Bulma getting Bitch slapped by Beerus)

Me: "gkk...gkk...how dare you...THAT'S MY BULMA!!!!!"