Chapter one

Annie was a normal teenager, not basic. She was with her group of friends when her crush walked in; Noah centineo. He walked over to the counter and order something. Annie didn't want to seem creepy.so she turned back around. Her friend, Rachel, didn't think it was creepy and kept starring. As they carried there conversation on, Annie could tell eyes on her. So Annie looked around and saw Noah starting at her. As Noah notice he got caught he quickly moved his eyes to the ground and the ceiling. Annie was about to get up.and talk to him when the lights went out. Her friends all stopped their conversation and tried.to figure out what was happening. A voice came over the speakers,

"We are a secret when that have been hired to find and kidnapped Annie Thomson, if you know her or seen her please contact us immediately. Also if you try and hide her or get in our ways, we will kill you. Thank you for your attention; MI out!" The lights turned back on and went everything went back to normal.

"What was that about? Annie, why do they want you?" John asked.

" I don't know, I haven't done anything to upset them. " Annie said. Just then Noah walked over.

"Annie? Why do they want you?" Noah asked.

"Why would they not want me?" Annie said sarcastically , flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Annie, sit down! Be humble." Jacob said.

" Noah, I don't know? It could be a joke my brothers are playing on me. Want to go to the mall? Noah you can join if ya want. " Annie said. No one knew.she had a.crush on Noah, because Annie can hide her crushes/emotions.

"Sure why not." Noah said, Annie was doing a victory dance inside.

~•~

As they arrived at the mall, they split up. Jacob, Luke, and John went to the show store. Rachel and Taylor went to the make up store. Annie, Noah, and Hailey went to the book store. As they walked in, Hailey ran off to look for some books.

"So, why were you staring at me in the restaurant?" .Annie asked looking at the shelfs. Noah gulped really loudly.

"Well... Umm... I think you looked nice." Noah said. Annie was just. about to say something when the speaker to the mall started to talk.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, but we have a very special guest among us."  A new voice came on, the same as the one in the restaurant.. "Annie, I told you... Now I have five of your friends... Would you look at that I just got hold of another one, who had her nose stuck in a book. Give yourself in or Prince charming is next." The speaker cut off and Annie turned to Noah.

"Woah woah woah! It is ok, we will find a way out of this." Noah said. " I will run and attract.everyone to follow me and you run the opposite way. " He said. Annie nodded a d got ready. Noah ran out the door and you could hear dart being shot. Noah was running everywhere and missing all of them. This was Annie time. She ran out and got the attention of one guy who ran after her. She ran into a bathroom and climbed onto a toilet. Annie door slipped and landed in the toilet. Then the door opened and someone walked in. She heard him walk by each stall then hit the door. He hit the door next to him and she got ready. He open her door and she kicked him in the chest. He hit the wall while she ran for the exit. Him not to far behind her. She look around the mall and Noah and the men were no where in sight. The man behind.her was catching up. Annie felt something hit her arm and then her version went blurry. She then fell on the floor unconscious.

~•~

As Annie woke.up she could hear a movie being played. She looked down at herself and she was in the same clothes just under a blanket on a couch. Annie sat up and looked around the same man was there. He looked about 23, he was sitting a lazyboy starring at her.

"Where am i?" Annie asked. Throwing the blanket off her. The man didn't say a word. Annie silently got her feet under her, the man watch every action she did. Annie looked.for the door and quickly.doing off her feet and was about three feet away when she fell face first on the ground. A heavy weight was on her. Her hands were brought behind her back and handcuffs were put n her. She let put.a.long sign as she was throw back onto the couch. The man sat back down in the chair. She sat up and observed the man sitting in front of her. He had brown hair that was shaved evenly at the sides but a pile was planted on top. He had a beard the went smoothly down his jaw line and meet on his chin. He had Beauitful blue eyes. His nose was perfect for his face. He had muscles that toned his arms. His black t-shirt clung on to his body. His blue jeans showed a little of his black converse. He was a very attractive man. "Where is Noah?" Annie asked.

"Being punished." The man said.

"Why?" Annie asked out of disbelief.

"Because he didn't turn you in." the man said.

"What is your name?" Annie asked.

"Shawn" Shawn said.

"When will I be able to leave? Annie asked.

"When the boss gets what he wants." Shawn said.

"Who is the boss?" Annie asked.

" Me. "Shawn said.

{Id k if I should continue, so my dream stoped after we got to the house, but it kinda went like I accidentally fell in love with this guy after we had a Christmas party and it was werid. All so Noah was yelling skrrt the entire time he ran in my dream!}
The_Beyond_Girl Lovin39 NewtsPotato10 {my friends