.Chapter 4

Ciana's POV

When I was younger 
I saw my daddy  cry
And curse at the wind
He broke his own heart
And I watched as he
Tried to reassemble it

I woke up to Ariana and Briana singing the only exception  by Paramore."Morning  sleeping beauty" said Ari "morning " I replied "ready  to go to cassie to dye your hair" Bri asked "yep just let me get ready first" I said. I got out of bed and did my morning  routine then I got dressed in a skater skirt, gray shirt tucked, black pumps and no makeup. "READY" I yelled  as I ran downstairs. We got in the car and drove to cassie house singing/screaming the lyrics of thriller.

Briana's POV

When we reached our destination we rushed into the yard. Cassie  was already  at the door shooting us in the. She closed the door an then turn towards us and greeted us with a big smile on her face. "Okay who's  the lucky  guy" Ari asked "I don't  know what you're  talking  about " she said with a smirk on her face. She then took us upstairs  so she can dye Ciana's  hair. Yep Ciana is dyeing  her hair, but she is dying it in black.

*Dyeing hair process later*

CiCi was admiring her hair in the mirror when we herd a scream come from downstairs . We ran downstairs  to see who was downstairs . When we walked to where we heard the noise I couldn't  believe  what we were seeing right now we saw...........................

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Cliffhanger

And I know what you his are probably saying right now this is the worst book o have ever read.