C for Cursing

"You fucking boss, what the fuck are we doing here!?"

"Shut it scum, the fucking baby arcobaleno called us here so just shut your fucking mouth up before I fucking blow you up."

"Ugh, my head.."

"What the fuck did you say you fucking boss!? I'm asking as to why we need to be fucking in one room with that damned baby boss!"

"Why should I fucking know, you asshole. Ask that damn baby yourself!"

"What..?"

"Hah!? Are you finally fucking awake, you bloody shit!?"

"S-Squalo and Xanxus!?" The brunette snaps wide awake. "What are you two doing here!?"

"Why the bloody hell should I know! You're the fucking shit that called my shitty boss here!" The silverette one, Squalo yelled out.

Tsuna cringed at the language, "I didn't call anyone! I just woke up as you can see?" He yelps.

Xanxus then glares at Squalo, "You useless shit, bring me my fucking wine this fucking instant."

"You shitty boss, don't you fucking realises that we're fucking out of that bloody mansion!? How the fuck should I know where the damn kitchen!?" Squalo retorts.

Tsuna rubs his forehead that is aching for a while now because of the language... his friends are using. "Can't you guys speak normally? Or at least quieter?" He hisses.

But of course both assassins ignores that and continues to fight over silly things.

"Just fucking bring me the wine you asshole!" And with that Xanxus starts taking out his guns and aim for Squalo, making Tsuna gasp in horror.

His room is in danger!

"What did you fucking say you shitty boss!?" Squalo draws his sword and they both starts positioning themselves.

"HIIIIEEEE STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!" Tsuna shriek out, panicking.

The door then goes open, "Tsu-kun, lunch's ready~" Nana says with a smile. "Arra, you can continue playing after lunch." She say with a smile. "Hurry it up." She then went out.

"Time up, let's get lunch!" Reborn who appears from who knows where and announces happily. Squalo and Xanxus quickly hide their weapons and goes down first, leaving Tsuna dumbfounded.

"Plan C, another failure. Time for plan D."

---

17 Sept 2018

Omake :

After Reborn told Tsuna he spilled on his project, Tsuna rushed and re-make the project. He sighs in relief that he finished it, though it's way worse from the first one, and he got ready to send them in.

When he arrives at school, he looks at the class to find.. his project is safe and sound there!?

"REBORN!!!!!!!!"

C : Curse you Squalo and Xanxus