Jack Griffo X Reader

You were staying over at Jack Griffo, your high school crushes house, this was almost exactly like all of your lucid dreams played out. "Jack?" You ask,"yea? Is something wrong? Am I making you uncomfortable?" He says concerned,"no" I said bluntly,"I was just checking to see if you were still there, this is how I dreamed we would "hook up." You said, "Wow" he said abruptly, "This is exactly how I imagined it as well" he says a few moments later, breaking the silence, "Well?" You say cautiously,"Do you want to?" You say trailing off wondering what will happen next, Jack waited an awfully long time to respond, he thought you looked cute when you were on the edge of your seat,"Yeah, sure" he said, voice cracking trying to not freak out,"I've always wanted to do this with them" he thought to himself. When you were finally upstairs in his bedroom, he walked over to the bathroom and signaled for you to wait for him in the bed,"I have to look so sexy, he will pop a boner on sight" you thought almost out loud, you pulled off your pants and pulled your shirt off, sliding under the blankets, when Jack came out of the bathroom, he was wearing nothing but a towel, he looked extremely sexy, you whimpered at the sight of his almost naked body, shimmering in the moonlight, his abs rippling in the blueish glow. The two of you stared at each other for some time, when he finally climbed under the covers and on top of you, you felt something strangely hard,"his bulge" you thought as your mouth flung open, he smirked at the fact you were so surprised. He slowly kissed your neck, leaving small hickeys in the kisses wake, when he had reached your chest, he went back up and the two of you made lip-to-lip contact. He signaled to the towel and forcefully (but still compassionately) told you to take them off of his raging hard-on with your teeth, as you did what he said his head rolled back on it's axis and he let out a soft moan, a very sexy and powerful moan, you quivered slightly, making a very small movement towards his crotch area with your teeth, you sucked and pulled at his inner thighs with your mouth, which made him even crazier for you. He wanted you bad, very bad, he told you to slow down, so he could savor the moment of pure bliss, where your mouth was barely scraping the side of his bulging head, with a small amount of force; jack pushed you up and down the length of his massive cock, while you stuck your tongue out, licking the side of his length, he was massive, but you had no further reference. You teased his cock with your mouth for some time before he told you to take his cock, you slowly slid his head into your mouth, swirling your tongue around the massive bulging head, you could feel his blood pumping, within the first inch of Jack's cock, you were all his, he grabbed and pulled your hair, all while moaning your name louder the farther down the cock you went, you slid his penis in and out of your mouth as you swirled your tongue around, waiting for the perfect time to deep throat his massive 12 inch cock, he moaned your name as he told you he was proud of you for reaching the penis' base, within a few second of his cock all the way in your mouth, he took full control and rocked his hips in and out of your mouth, pumping his cock into your mouth, you made faint choking sounds, but that turned the both of you on even more, when you came off of his dick, he plunged you back into his length and let his cum release into your mouth and all over his chest, he forcefully told you to lick it up, and you slowly licked up and down his hard abs, licking every millimeter of the sweet sweet nectar off of his raging abs, he was pulsating with sweet sweat, he looked hotter then ever. He grabbed your throat and pulled you to his mouth, and French kissed you, swirling his cum in between the two of your mouths.