chapter 7

jasmine POV

so I was waiting to see wat trey was going to do he came towards me and punched me twice in my face. I thought you loved me he said hitting me some more. I just balled up in a ball he stop hitting me and he went upstairs to get something to hit me with I was scared to leave so I hit him with a vase in the head and ran out his house. I forgot that I didn't have my car so I called Kenya and she answered but all u heard her so is august like they were having sex I just started walking home until a car stopped and call my name I turned to see kirko in a white charger. wat I said. you need a ride he asked. I just said yea and got in he brought me home I went in my house washed my face and put on my pajamas and went to sleep but tomorrow Kenya got some explaining to do.

Kenya

I woke up to august gone but not without leaving a note saying he had fun. I went take a shower and put on my spandex shorts with a pink plain crop top and my white sandals and I put my hair in a bun. I went down stairs to call jasmine to see wat she been up to I called but she didn't answer she maybe was busy because 2:30 I got my purse and went to the bus stop while walking someone hit me in the back of the head I turn around to see Trina. hey bitch she said laughing. hey girl wat u been up to I said. girl nothing but they say Chris brown having a party tonight you going to come she asked. idk I might I said. please its going to be turnt me and my baby going she said. who's your baby I said curious. girl his name is kirko she said . I was just frozed. well I'll talk to you later I said . bye she said walking off. man how I'm going to go to a party knowing kirko going to be there!