-2 hours later-

I knock on Chris door as I hear a crash. I raise an eyebrow as something hits the door hard.

"AYE STOP IT YOU TWO! a voice yells on the other side.

I hear more stuff crash as I start banging on the door. Someone open the door as the crashing gets louder. I walk in to see Max and some other guy fighting. I slam the door as hard as I can as the two stops.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"I yell as the guy stares at me.

"WHY THE FUCK DO I WALK UP IN THIS HOUSE SEEING A FIGHT?"I yell again as Max looks elsewhere.

"Anyone wants to explain?!"I say as Liam and Chris looks at me.

"He started it." Max say as the guy stare daggers at Max head.

"I don't want to hear that baby shit. Now again WHY THE FUCK I WALK IN THIS HOUSE SEEING A FIGHT?"I say as the guy whips his mouth.

"Me and him got into an argument. he said as I look at him.

"What's your name? I say as he looks down.

"Alexander. he say as I tilt my head.

"Max if you get into one more damn fight with someone, I'm going to pistol wipe yo ass AGAIN."I say as he looks down.

"yes maam. he say as Alexander looks at him crazy.

"Now can we get to damn business and y'all three know I rarely curse unless Im pissed the fuck off. I say as they nod their heads.

I walk to the living room as I hear them whisper behind me.

"Who the fuck is she?" Alexander say.

"That's our boss. ax says as Alexander snicker.

"Well your boss got ass." he say as I turn around looking at the four of them.

They all stop walking and look at me.

"Thanks for the compliment, Alexander Deshawn Marcus Garcia. Born on June 15, 1992 at 11:40 p.m. in Santo Domingo, Mexico. I say as he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Oh, did I say too much, oppsy. I say as I look at them with a blank face.

I continue my walk to the living room as I sit in the big chair. They sit on the long couch as I look at them.

"Max would you be a darling and come here." I say as Max gets up.

He walks to me as I look at him.

"Down. I order as he gets on his knees and hands.

I put my feet on his back as I look at the other three.

"Now business. I say as Chris smiles.

-20 minutes later-

"WHY Y'ALL DIDN'T TELL ME THIS WOMEN WAS THE FAMOUS FUCKING BILLIONARE?" Alexander yells as I just stare at him.

"Have a problem that my company is larger than yours Garcia?" I say as he looks at me with anger.

"OF COURSE, I AM." he says as I just chuckle.

"To bad, I don't give a shit." I say as I kick Max on his back.

He gets up and walk to the couch the other guys are sitting on.

"Youre the bitch that took my land." he said as Chris, Liam, and Max looks at him crazy.

I laugh as I get up grabbing my phone.

"Oh Alexander, I can take all your land if I wanted to, but I wanted to be nice." I say as he just looks at me.

"Since you want to act like a lil bitch and get mad that a woman is better than you then say bye to your company." I say as his face turns red

."YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" he yells as I walk up to him.

"I never kid honey." I say as I pat his cheek.

He swats my hand away as I smirk. I pinch his neck in a spot as he pass out."

Arrange me a meeting with him and his father for tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. Chris." I say as I walk out the house.

"Yes maam. I hear Chris say as I slam the door shut.

I walk to my Range Rover as I call my brother. I start the car up as he answer.

"Yes Paris? he say as I drive to my company.

"Be at the company tomorrow for a 11:30 meeting with the Garcias. I say as I pull into my private garage.

"Ight. he say as I hang up.

I get out my car and I walk into the building. I walk to my private elevator as I put my hand on the scanner. The door opens as I get in a press the 16th floor. I get to the 16th floor and I walk to my office.

"Excuse me ma'am youre not allowed to use that elevator. a girl as she pops her gum loudly.

"Actually I am." I say as she snickers.

"Only the owner of this building is allowed to use that elevator." she say smirking as I just looking at her.

"Your right. I say as her smirk grew.

"Do you know the owner? I ask as she smiles.

"Yea he's my husband. she say as all my staff look at her crazy.

I start laughing as Jackson comes out the elevator.

"What's funny? he say as I look at him wiping my eye.

"She just said the owner of this company is her husband. I say snickering.

Jackson starts laughing with me as she just looks at us.

"Oh shit!!!"Jackson yells while on the floor crying from laughter.

It takes us 3 minutes to quiet down as I just smirk.

"Honey I didn't know I was a lesbian. I say as she looks at me weird.

I grab my 2nd phone I keep my staff numbers in and press her contact calling her. I hide the phone behind my back as her phone starts ringing.

"Look he's calling me right now. she say as me and Jackson just stare at her.

She answers the phone as I press the speaker on my phone.

"Hi baby. she say as its echo's to mines.

I pull my phone from behind my back as she looks at me in horror.

"Like I said I didn't know I was a lesbian. I say as I end the call staring at her.

She looks at me stun as I smirk.

"Pack yo shit because your fired. I said walking to my office.

I sit in my chair as Jackson sits on the couch.

"What's your plan with Garcia? he say as I rub my temple.

"With him knowing that I'm the famous billionaire, we got to get him in our company some type of way. I say as Jackson rubs his chin.

"That's what the meeting is for tomorrow? he say as I sigh.

"yep." I say as he look at me.

"Which Garcia?" he say as I look at him.

"They have more?" I say as he smile.

"His father and lil brother." he say as I groan.

"see you at the house." I say a he chuckles.

Vote and Comment!!!!