Romantic Weather (Kakashi X Reader- Lemon)

After spending a stormy night with Kakashi Sensei I woke up in his arms, cuddling with him in bed.

"I don't have any missions today (name)-chan," he says as he plants a good morning kiss on my cheek.

"He he, Good morning to you too Kakashi Sensei." Kakashi's face softens at my words, then slightly frowns.

"What's wrong?"

"What have I told you about calling me that? (Name), when we're together you don't have to call me Kakashi Sensei remember?" He begins to flip me over to face him, and lightly strokes my cheek.

"Right, I'm sorry its just a habit." Kakashi begins to come closer to my face until our foreheads touch.

"Well then its a habit you'll have to break," he says as he kisses me again.

~Later that night ~

*Knock knock*

"(Name)-chan? I wasn't expecting you," I let myself into Kakashi Sensei's apartment while he continued to speak.

"I wanted to come see you, is there a problem with that?"

"No, it's just that it's late, and your parents..."

"Kakashi it's fine," I say as I move closer to him leaving only inches away from out lips.

"You worry too much," Kakashi closes the remaining space between us and kisses me through his mask. I felt his wet tounge through his mask, chuckled, and pull his mask down slightly. Just enough to where his warm lips could push hard against mine. His warmth begins to spread though me as he opened my mouth.

"I just don't want trouble (name)-chan," he said as he pulled his mask back up.

"Well then how bout' we do something while I'm here. Hmm? Just until we're tired," I grab a hold of his hand, lead him to the bedroom, sit down on the bed as Kakashi crawls on top of me, and lean back under Kakashi. He traps me between his arms, and leans in for another kiss. My arms wrap themselves around his neck without thinking. I sit up deepening the kiss as I do, and place myself in Kakashi's lap. Kakashi pulls away from the kiss, and looks at me. I find it hard to read his expression, but then again he's emotionless most of the time.

"What's wrong?"

"I want this (name)-chan," he said as he ran his hands down me. I smiled, and looked down.

"I do too, Kakashi," Kakashi seemed to smile, and moved us off the edge of the bed. He laid me in he center of his bed, and swooped down for another kiss. I removed his mask completely off, and threw it over the bed.

"You know...you're the only person that's ever seen me without my mask," I nodded.

" Does that mean I'm special?"

"He he....(name)-chan, you're more than special to me." I loved the feeling Kakashi gave me. He made me feel nervous yet excited at the same time, he made me feel like no one else could. I was wanted and appreciated when I was with him.

"What's wrong?" Kakashi broke me from my thoughts. I didn't know what to say to him. The feeling he gave me was...difficult to put to words for me. The only things I could say was...

"I love you Kakashi...," Nothing more to it. I loved him, it was as simple as that. I stared into his unmatching eyes hoping he would feel the same, and waiting. Kakashi got off of me, and pulled me to a sitting position.

"*sigh*," I couldn't help but to be worried about the sigh...

"This is difficult for me..," I looked down at the bed spread, and sat there in silence.