Friends (pt.1)

Franks P.O.V

I'm not really sure if this is healthy, but it really doesn't matter, because trying to make me not love Gerard, is basically like trying to get a polar bear to fly. It's impossible. He's the most wonderful person i've ever met, the only problem is that I can't tell him how I feel.

Lately though, he's been acting kind of strange, I'm afraid he might have figured out how I feel about him because, we haven't been texting for a few days. On a regular basis we would text each other at least twice a day, - once to say good morning, and once to say goodnight - and that was the minimum we texted. I decided to just try and get some sleep.

~*The next morning*~

Franks P.O.V

I've been up all night thinking of things I could do to get Gee over here just to hang out or something, because, I kind of miss seeing his beautiful face. Man, I could talk about how beautiful he is all day, how his eyes sparkle when the light hits them just right, how he bites his lip in an unintentionally sexy way when he's concentrating on something, But now is not the time. I was thinking of maybe having him come over later and stay the night. Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good idea. (a/n sorry if I triggered any of you, plz forgive me, thanks) I got out my phone and texted Gerard for the first time in almost a week.

Gerards P.O.V

I didn't sleep well last night, I was too busy thinking about all the things I might have done to drive Frank away. We haven't talked in a few days. While I was thinking - as if on cue - I got a text from the one and only, beautiful, Frank Iero.

F
G

Hey gerard I was wondering if you wanted to maybe come and stay at my place tonight

What's in it for me

I got cookies hot chocolate and anime

Deal

If you would have seen my face when I read that text, you would have thought I was going to explode with joy. I was smiling ear to ear, and my cheeks were as red as my hair. At least now I know I didn't do anything too bad if he wants me to stay over there at his place. I decide to pack everything I need and head over as soon as possible. I really can't explain how much I love that midget, he's so beautiful, with his hazel eyes, naturally dark brown hair, and cute button nose.

Why did god bless me with such an angel?

~°Le time skip°~

Gerards P.O.V

After I gathered all of my essentials -clean clothes, a toothbrush, a hairbrush, comics, and makeup- I decided to head over to Franks house. When I got in the car, I turned on some Green Day and made my way over there.

I pulled up at his house with a big smile on my face. When I knocked, two seconds later the door opens to see Frank, when that happened, my smile got even bigger -if that was possible-.

Franks P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch waiting on Gerard, when I heard a knock. I already knew who it was, but it still gave me an anxious feeling when I opened up the door. Seeing Gerards face, plastered with a big toothy grin, made me happy. I invited him in.

Third person P.O.V

When Gerard was inside, he set his things down on the couch.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" Frank said, smiling.

"Uhm... Oh! Maybe we could play 'Mario Kart'?" Gerard replied.

"Sure."

And with that Frank put in the game, handing Gerard a controller.