Chapter 2

Phil's POV

"I'm going to die right now.I can't breathe.I can't breathe.I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!" These thoughts were racing through my mind but I couldn't say them out loud because my mum would hear me.FUCK I have to get ready for school in 1 hour.So since I wake up with SEVERE bedhead, I need to find my straightener and straighten my hair.But first I need to shower.---------------------->TIME SKIP--------------------->

 So, now that I have showered,I need to straighten my hair.And since it is only 6 am,I need to be quiet otherwise my mum would be very angry if I woke her up.SHIT.I forgot my mum hid it from me for a week.Damn it.I guess I'll just find a cute beanie and try to impress everyone at my new high school.I hope everyone likes me.I heard there's a kid named Dan or Ben or something like that.All I heard is that he is mean and I need to watch out for him.I wonder if he's cute.No Phil,not everyone boy you hear is going to want to be your boyfriend stop thinking that.I just hope everyone likes me and wants to be my friend.

 --------------------------------->TIME SKIP------------------------------>

 So I'm walking to school and I am a few minutes early.As I walk in,I see a kid walking out of the library.Ngl,he's kinda cute.I just love his beanie and his curly hair.Crap he saw me looking at me and his friends are coming over I'm just going to find my locker and go to my first period which is Math.Great.Maybe I have a class or two with him.I walk down a never-ending hallway and finally find my locker.I guess my locker buddy is a girl or something.She has long blonde hair with pink at the ends and some big blue eyes.Hm.I wonder what her name is.I decide to ask her.  

"Hi,um excuse me sorry to bother you but I'm new here and I think we are locker buddies.What's your name?"Jesus my heart is pounding so much right now.

"Hello!!My name is Louise.Louise Pentland.Welcome to RiverCreek Highschool!!What's your name?" 

"Louise is a pretty name.My name is Philip.Philip Lester.But I prefer to go by Phil if at all possible."

"Philip,or Phil in your case,is a very strong name.I like it.What's your first class?"

"My first class is Math.What's yours?"

 "How funny!I have Math first too!!But be careful.Dan is in that class.He's pretty annoying actually.He's always put in isolation or detention for disrupting the class.