First day a puppy

Marco was still hoping that he would wake up from what seemed like a nightmare, Tom had tricked him into becoming his "faithful puppy" for a month and if he disobeyed he be the victim of a painful shock, Tom noticed Marco was staring into space with a dazed and confused look in his eyes and took the opportune silence to tell Marco "Come now puppy, I have your uniform in the other room, you will wear it for the remainder of the month, understand?" Marco just muttered before falling to the ground clutching the collar around his neck and screaming "Yes master! Yes master" once those words were spoken the collar stopped and Marco took a few deep breaths before following his new master to the next room. When Tom got to a dresser in the corner of the room he pulled out a few articles of clothing, a headband with floppy dog ears, a brown tail with an almost completely metal knob at the end, and finally Tom pulled out a black and white French maid outfit, he put all of the clothes on the dresser, turned to Marco and said "you have ten minutes to get dressed pup." Marco just swallowed and meekly said back "yes master. After about eight minutes Marco came out of his new quarters for the month in his attire, Tom circled him for a moment before angrily asking "Marco, where is your tail?" Marco replied quietly "I couldn't figure out what it attached to, m-master." Tom narrowed his eyes and looked past Marco for a moment before his eyes lit up and he grabbed his puppy's arm and pulled him into the room. Once in the room he told Marco to get on all fours and bend over, when Marco asked why Tom said, with a sly tone "I'm going to teach you what the tail attaches to puppy, now don't question me again." Marco, remembering his place said back "Yes master" and got in the position, Tom chuckled lowly and grabbed the tail before walking over to Marco and kneeling down next to him. Marco almost screamed from the combination of fear, pain and pleasure when Tom stuck the plug into his tight virgin hole without warning, (or lube). After the initial shock wore off Marco got into a kneeling position and Tom got up, saying while he did so "I think I'm going to enjoy this month pup, I really do."