Russel Xavier (Active)

Basic Information

Name: Russel Xavier

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Species: Werewolf

Sexuality: Straight

Mate: Theresa Vienna Tati_OReillyTat

Pups: (Soon to come)

Family

Father: Donovan Xavier (Deceased)

Mother: Darcelle Xavier (Deceased)

Sister: Dejanah Xavier (Alive)

Sister (Adopted): Acacia Xavier (Alive)

Appearance

Faceclaim is Austin Carlile.

Wolf Appearance

  On normal nights and when Russel is in charge, the purple aura is nonexistent and he appears as a normal black wolf

On normal nights and when Russel is in charge, the purple aura is nonexistent and he appears as a normal black wolf. On a full moon and when his wolf spirit Umbra is in charge, the purple aura is present. Russel, being a pure-blooded lycanthrope, has the ability to stand on his hind two feet in his wolf form. He prefers to stay on all fours however. It's rare to see him on his hind legs.

(I do not have a picture of him. I could not find one I liked. If anyone wants to help out, I can give you my kik or something. XD)

Backstory

Russel Mark Wallace was born as Desmond Xavier. He was kidnapped at a mere few months old and given to Margaret Ann Custer and David Adam Custer. He was then given the name Chase Custer. At the age of 5, his "mother", Margaret, was killed by a rogue wolf. This caused David to become bitter toward the pack he was currently beta of and toward the werewolf lifestyle. So, he took Russel and left the Midnight Blood Pack. David, with a 5 year old Russel, went south of the Canadian border into northern Washington where they restarted their life.

Now, David however did not leave the pack on good terms. He left without saying a word to anyone. This greatly angered the alpha. His beta up and left without any notice. Thus, a bounty was put on David's head. Nothing would stop the alpha from killing his rogue beta. At the age of 12, after 7 years of peace, Russel's "father" was killed by the Midnight Blood alpha. This left the young Russel to fend for himself. So he did. He left Washington to head into northern California. As the young man, reached the San Francisco Bay Area, he started feeling the pull and instincts of a werewolf. But, Russel's wolf still lay dormant.