Chapter 1: The time machine

Candace's POV

Eugh! My dumb little brothers Phineas and Ferb actually thought they could build a time machine. I mean sure, they've done it before but this time they were making it themselves...

"Candace! Jeremy is here!" Screamed Phineas.

"JEREMY!" I flew through the house to the door. My hot, gorgeous, attractive boyfriend (who also had a nice personality) stood at the doorstep.

"That lil nerd told me Phineas and Ferb were making a time machine! Sounds awesome!" Jeremy grinned.

"Can't you just spend some time with me?" I growled, following him out to the garden. Most of the kids and teens I knew where gathered around the glass dome that Phineas was standing in the middle of.

"And now, I want you to join me on an adventure 200 years in the future!" Phineas spoke.

"Yah right!" I nudged Jeremy.

Jeremy and me, along with everyone else walked up to the 'time machine' and opened the door. It was so fake but it was worth a try..

Ferb pulled some kind of lever and everything around us turned dark, causing me to scream. Eventually the dark was gone and I looked around to see what looked like a normal forest. Oh cool a romantic wood for me and Jeremy! The dome shot off into the sky and we were left standing on the grass.

"WHERE THE HECK ARE WE?!" I cried, bringing the attention to myself. Yep, I was the coolest here.

"Wow I heard of people getting scared in the arena but seriously that is just dumb!" I heard a unfamiliar girl's voice.

"Who was that?" Baljeet asked in his nerdy voice.

"Let's explore!" Smiled Phineas enthusiastically.