Lake (Todoroki x Reader)

You and Todoroki walked up the hiking path in silence, the sunlight shining above you happily. You grabbed your water bottle and drank a bit, placing it back into your bag. Mina and Hagakure were 'going to go' but they eventually cancelled, only for you to hear them while trying to go to sleep after your nightly training.

"Hey Hagakure.. we should let the two love birds go by themselves." Mina slyly said.
"Well, it would be too awkward for both of them! We both want them to get together but they're only warming up to each other!" Hagakure replied.
"Well, we don't want to get in the way!" Mina countered.
"ughhh.. fine. But next to we have to go with them other wise they'll get suspicious." Hagakure sighed. She knew Mina could be stubborn at times.

You sighed. Those two are junior matchmakers, not heroes. Todoroki looked at you silently until you finally got to the to0 of the mountain, a beautiful clear lake at the top. "See Todoroki, I didn't lie!" You told him. He wasn't sure if there was a lake at the top, since he wasn't from any of the cities nearby the mountain. "You could even see U.A. from here!" The glass building towered above the rest, shining. You smiled at him and took his hand, running over to the clear waters.

You activated your quirk, the water bending to your will. Todoroki kneeled next to you, looking at what you were making the water into. You quickly formed it into the shape of a puppy, and even had it wagging its tail with excitement. It licked Todoroki's face happily before falling back into the water, only to grow into a small flower. It splashed onto you, and you quietly giggled.

"Y/N."
"Hm?"

Todoroki's POV (Lmao, cockblocked.)

Before I got into U.A, I always felt cold. Hurting anyone I talked to without even knowing. Demeanor, voice, appearance, everything. 'No matter what, I'll always feel cold.' I had thought. Each time I looked at the scumbag, thinking about my mother, my heart felt like it had sunk deep, deep down in cold, icy water.

Then..
You came.
Your bubbly personality, filled to the brim with curiosity and intelligence. Even if I was as cold as an iceberg, you still followed me no matter what. I could've almost killed you at yet you still would've followed me. I had grown accustomed to you without even realizing it. You almost felt like a little cat, purring, even when I told you to stop or go away, you stayed by my side until I learned to love you.

And yes, that is what happened.

Everytime I went home and could hear my dad doing something calmly while I was trying to sleep, I always thought how he could carry all those burdens with Mom and Fuyumi. Now I can't hear it. All I could hear was everlasting silence, my thoughts crowded with U.A now and not trying to beat the scumbag. Each night, I had also thought of you. It sounded creepy and unknown at first, but then I realized that..

It was just love.

Your POV

"Hm?"
"I love you."
It took a moment for you to process what he just said, until your face bursted into red. "ehhh?!" You looked at him. He didn't say a word. He suddenly put his hand on your cheek, and he placed his lips onto yours. Tongue, in fact. 30 hit combo too. (ey AssClass reference.)

"Todoroki, I love you too."