Chapter Fifty Four

"Kakashi! You know we are going out, in public, and this outfit is SO revealing!" You yelled at the birthday boy as you held the outfit out in front of you. You looked up at him and he stood his ground firmly, his arms crossed over his shoulders as a smirk spread across his face.

"You said, I could pick out anything. And that's what I pick out! Are you really gonna disappoint me? The birthday man?" He responded, adding a playful pout at the end of his statement.

"I think the term is birthday boy." You corrected.

"Oh it is. But we both know I'm a man." He smirked as he started pushing you back and climbing on top of you. He straddled you, pulling the outfit from your grasp and holding it up by his side.

"Now this." He said while pointing to it. "Will look amazing on you. But you." He continued, setting the outfit down and leaning over your torso, resting his elbows on either side of your head. "Will look even more amazing wearing nothing at all if we stayed here."

He leaned further down and kissed you, then started leaving love pecks down your jawline and to your neck.

"As much as I'd love that," you started, trying not to moan at the feel of his teeth nipping at your soft spot. "We have plans with Team Seven, and then Kurenai, Asuma, And Gai." You bit your lip in disappointment as you pushed Kakashi up with your hand against his chest, you sitting up as well.

"Well then it looks like we need to get ready then. I'll go put on my mask, you put this on." He said as he climbed off of you and laid the outfit in your lap. He turned around without another word, you rolling your eyes in frustration.

Bandages wrapped around your chest in place of an actual bra, a green mid arm length jacket stopping just above your hips, laying loosely by your waist

Bandages wrapped around your chest in place of an actual bra, a green mid arm length jacket stopping just above your hips, laying loosely by your waist. You had a leather belt wrapped around your waist with another leather piece going down your legs, under your green booty shorts, and clasping with a band around your thigh. A purple, scarf like material also tied around your hips, some of the fabric lying loosely at your side.

You put on black stockings, a similar band of that on your thigh connected to the stockings, wrapping around just above your knee and connecting to the stockings that had a distressed look to them. You went to your closet and pulled out green, shin high combat boots that had fabric that folded over the top of the shoe, it's laces lacing all the way up to the top.

You grabbed bandages out of your drawer, wrapping your hands with them since you figured it'd match the bandages around your chest. You decided to throw your loose curls into a cute, high pony tail. Two strands of hair lying on either side of your face just by your ears.

You walked out of your room and opened the bathroom door, not bothering to knock since Kakashi never seemed to be able to return the favor. It eventually just became force of habit. It's not like it mattered, i mean, you had seen everything on him.