A brase love story.

Start from the beginning

Bree starts crying again.

Chases thoughts: wow. She cares about me a lot, I feel the same way though. If anything happened to her I could live with myself either. I would do anything to keep her safe. I like her a lot, not as a sister though. I just want to know if she feels the same way. But I don't want to just tell her how I feel. I need to do it at the right time, and right now isn't it.

Chase: hey, come here.

Chase pulled Bree into another hug. she hugged back. She laid her head on his shoulder. They stayed like that for a couple minutes. Suddenly Bree brought her head up and kissed chases cheek then laid her head back on his shoulder. Chase blushed a little.

Bree: thank you for calming me down, it means a lot that you would do that. I just don't want anything to happen to you. You are like the only person who understands me. Adam and Leo are you know, Adam and Leo. Then there's davenport and Tasha... They don't know what it is to be bionic. Then there's Eddy, he's just plain mean!

Chase: yeah. Your right. Eddy is really mean! He called me king of the munchkins yesterday!

Bree and chase laugh.

Chase: but you are right. They don't know what it feels like to be bionic, and then Adam and Leo just think it's fun and games. But the truth is it is a lot of work. I know they know that but it seems like they don't take their bionics seriously.

Bree: yeah, they just use their bionics to make popcorn or to pick on you.

Chase: very true. I am just glad we heal quickly. Cause if not I would probably be in a full body cast right now.

Bree: true. Ugh. Now I am wide awake, I am gonna go get a glass of water. U should go back to sleep.

Chase: no it's fine, I'm not tired anymore. Here I will come with you. I could use a glass of water to. :)

Bree: ok. Let's go.

Bree grabbed my hand and ran to the elevator.

Once they got up stairs they noticed they were still holding hands. They both smiled and released.

Chase: what are we going to do after we get our water?

Bree: want to watch a movie?

Chase: sure. Which one?

Bree pulled out two cups and filled them each up with ice water.

Bree: I don't know, you pick. U did calm me down earlier so u should get to pick. :)

She handed me the a glass of water and started walking to the couch. I smiled and went over to the couch and sat next to Bree.

Bree: you gonna pick a movie?

Chase: oh yeah.

I grabbed the remote and flipped through the movies on Netflix.

Chase: what about titanic? I know that's like your favorite movie.

Bree: yeah but I always end up crying at the end. We can watch it if u don't mind me crying more. But I know u don't really watch those romantic movies so we don't have to watch it.

Chase: no I want to. And you can cry on my shoulder if u need to. I really don't mind.

Bree: ok. And thanx. :)

Chase: no problem. :)

We were watching the movie and I noticed Bree shivering. So I grabbed a blanket and covered her up with it.

Bree: thank you. You look cold to, here. :)

She threw the blanket over me to.

Chase: thanx. You can lay down if u want.