A brase love story.

Hey! As u can see this is a story about BRASE and of course their will be labrats involved! I Just hope u guys like my story! :) I wrote this one by myself. Again hope u guys like it! :) ~McKenzie
Also, I do not own any of the labrats characters I just own the story line. :) thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers POV:

Welcome to the davenports. In this house live a family of seven, eight if u count Eddy. The family includes Donald and Tasha davenport. They got married a couple years ago. When Tasha married and moved in with Donald she brought her son Leo with her. HThen there is Donald's 3 kids. Adam, Bree, and Chase. Bree and chase are very close. Everyone is very close. But they told each other things the rest of the family didn't know. When one of them had a nightmare it couldn't sleep they would help them. But there is one secret they each have. They both like each other. But they are both worried that the other wont feel the same way. Then there is Douglas. He moved in a couple months ago after saving the kids from Krane. But Krane did come back, one day he found leo at the school and made a support beam fall on him. The support beam broke his arm. The doctors said he would not be able to use his arm again. So Douglas took him back to his and Kranes old lair and helped leo. He put a bionic chip in Leo's neck, it was the only way for leo to be able to use his arm again. And of course everyone was shocked but they got over it. It has after Krane was taken away by the FBI along with S1 Bree had another nightmare. She had been having them since Krane and his daughter S1 got taken away. She started screaming and crying in the middle of the night.

Chase's POV:

I was woken up in the middle of the night by someone screaming and crying. I knew it was Bree. She has been having these nightmares for a couple days now. I walked out of my capsule and walked over to Bree's and opened the door. She was curled up in a ball crying and screaming. I picked her up and help her in my arms. As soon as I picked her up she through her arms around my neck, and hid her face in my chest. About 5 to 6 minutes later I got her to calm down. I sat her on the new couch mr.davenport just put in the lab for us a couple days ago.

Bree: thank you chase. I didn't mean to wake you up, it's just that nightmare... It scared me so bad. I just don't want what happened in the dream to come true. If it did... I could never live with myself.

Bree was tearing up a again. So I pulled her into my lap and hugged her tightly but gently so I didn't hurt her.

Chase: do u want to tell me what your dream was about?

Bree: uh... I don't know... I guess i could tell you.

Chase: you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

Bree: no it's ok. I want to.

Chase: ok. So what happened in the dream.

Bree: well I was here, in the lab with you. And we were just sitting here finishing up our homework, when Krane walked in. He through me against the wall. You ran over and helped me up, then ran over and tried to take down Krane. But it was no use, he was to powerful. He made this green ball with his hands and threw it at you. You flew into the capsules. One shattered. I ran over and tried to wake you up but you wouldn't wake up. I checked your pulse hoping you had one... But you didn't. When I looked back Krane was gone. I picked you up and moved you back to the couch. When I sat you down I looked at my hands, they were covered in blood. I lifted up your shirt to find a piece of glass lodged in your spine. I started screaming for help but no one came. And then I woke up. That's why I said if it came true I wouldn't be able to live with myself. It was my fault u got thrown over into the capsules, if I had gotten up and fought with you I could have stopped that from happening. Every night I have these dreams where u get hurt and I cant do anything about it.