I walked up to him, "why me?"

"So far your the most trust worthy. That Kayla girl is to skedish. As for your friend, she's hard headed. You just go with it." He explained.

He reach up and rubbed his eyes behind his glasses.

I reached up and went to take them off but he snatched my hand.

"Don't do that." He said slightly angry.

His touch was cold, but quietly heated. So heated it felt as if he burned me.

I jerked my arm away from his grip.

"Sit. I'll be back." He said before storming off.

I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair that was provided for me. I herd the door look behind Shadows as he left, so I just grawled to myself as I watched all the screens.

I watched as people dropped, turning black as night. Souless. Lifeless. It was horrible.

"Everything going right?" Shadows said coming back in about an hour or so later.

I turned and looked at him angry, "Why?! Why are you doing this?!"

I jumped up and pushed him back against the door.

"Because!" He yelled grabbing my arms, "We want our fallen brother back. Those angels killed him. They arent as perfect as everyone puts them out to be."

"So?! Maybe it was a good reason!" I yelled back at him.

He grawled and shoved my to the floor.

I quickly got back up and slapped him across the face, knocking his sunglasses right off, not meaning to.

He just looked at the ground. Blankly.

"Shadows?" I said kind of feeling bad.

He looked up at me, hurt. Pissed off. Fire in his eyes. Legit, fire in his eyes.

I slowly leaned down and picked up his glasses.

"Give them to me." He said holding out his hand.

I shook my head no.

The fire in his eyes got bigger.

"Now." He demaned.

I shook my head no again.

He tightened his fist and stepped close to me, "Give them to me, now."

I put my hand behind my back that I had the sunglasses in and reached for his hand he had. I lightly touched his hand and it was hot, like fire. I slowly ran my hand up his arm to his face and looked him in the eye.

"Fire or not, your eyes are beauitful." I told him.

The fire in his eyes got smaller.

I thouched his face and he had cooled down at bit. I  put both my hands on his face and barley kissed him.

He was now, completly cooled down. The fire in his eyes were gone when he looked down at me.

"I cant take this! Its sick!" Brandy said barging in the room fliging the door open.

I put Shadows' sunglasses in his hands and quickly took a step away from him.

He turned his back to Brandy as soon as she busted threw the door and put his sunglasses back on.

"Zacky!" He barked, turning back around, "Did she finish?"

Zacky shook his head no, "Their is one more girl. She waiting in the lobby down stairs.

I looked at the screen and saw a innocent girl with her legs crossed on a chair, waiting.

"She'll take care of it." Shadows said looking at me, deturmanded. Dispointed. Angry.

I looked at Brandy and she had pleading eye, not wanting me to do it.

I looked at Shadows and he gripped my arm tight and escorted me down stairs to the bar where Johnny and Kayla was wanting.

"Give her a glass." Shadows said pushing me up to the bar.

Johnny slid a glass down the table and Kayla pourd a bottle of black, thick liquid in it.

"Get it." Shadows barked again.

I looked at him scared and confussed, then took the glass.

"Dont do it!" Brandy yelled at me.

I looked at her and she was standing with Kayla. Johnny and Zacky had their grip on them tight.

Syn was standing at the door Shadows was leading me to.

"Make way for the Shepherd of Fire." Syn jokingly said.

Shadows rolled his eyes and pushed me threw the door as Syn opened it.

"Taylor, congrats. We went over everything and we welcome you to the bar with open arms. Take a shot on the house. Its our speaical." Shadows annouced to the girl.

She smiled and jumped up all excited, hugging Shadows.

He flenched and lightly hugged the girl back.

I grabbed her by the arm out of instinked, "You have to take the shot before going ferther. Its a tradition."

Shadows smirked at what I said and nodded his head in agreement.

The girl slightly smiled and grabbed the shot, then downed it.

After she sat the shot down, her face went white.

Syn had walked in the door and started laughing slightly as the girl started to turn black.

Shadows put his hand on my shoulder as the girl hit the ground, "Good job."

I looked up at him and he was smirking still.

"This way." Shadows said as he opened the door as Syn went out.

I walked past him and he grabbed my arm and leaned down to my ear.

"Welcome to the Family." He whispered, "You'll never leave now."

I looked at him and he took his sunglasses off. I looked into his eyes and as if I saw the future. I saw rain of fire. I saw that guy with the lebrat piercing in my dream with a crown, as if he ruled the world.

All I could think was, what did I just do?