Chapter one || Almost ||

• Bella •

There I was.Standing in the middle of the train tracks waiting for a train to come past and hit me.I wanted my life to end right now.I've had enough . I have no place to stay , no family. Nothing. I heard loud horns coming and bright lights. I squinted me eyes shut ready for pain or even better. Death. Just as they got closer I was pushed out of the way and onto the floor. I opened my eyes to see a boy my age with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.He looks down at me then gets up and helps me up.
"What were you doing out here?" He asked , his voice deep and raspy.oh gosh.
"Well um...was trying to end my life"I say a tear sliding down my faces . He tilted my chin up.
"Why would a beautiful girl like you want to end your life?"he asked comfortingly.
"I don't like my life it's the worst"I answered honestly.
He looked down for a minute then looked back up.
"Do you have somewhere to stay?"he asked again.i looked down.
"Do you have somewhere to stay?"he repeated.i just looked down and shook my head , more tears pouring out . He tilted my chin back up
"Do you wanna come with me?" He asked.i shrugged.
"You're coming anyway"he said beginning to walk to a black range rover.I stayed in my place.he looked back at me with his big brown eyes.he walked over and grabbed my hand softly with a reasuring smile.he lead me to the car and we got in.

"I'm chris by the way"he said his raspy voice breaking the silence.
"I'm bella"I said.
"So bella is there anything you like doing, like hobbies?"Chris asked.Should I tell him I sing? He might ask me to but I'm crap.
"Um I sing.."it actually came out more like a question.
"Cool me too"he said.

• Chris •
I pulled up outside the house.i walked around to the other side and helped Bella out of the car.i think I've fallen I love with her . We walked into the house and it led her up to my room.