chapter one ||

AN] Hello! This is a prologue chapter! Just a small introduction of Thalia and Derek.

Oh and Disclaimer ; I do not own Teen Wolf in any type of way.

I only own a few original characters.

Any ways, thank you for reading and I hope you like it.

Also I update whenever I don't have a writers block so commenting to 'Hurry up& Update' will just add pressure!

Chapter One; Derek and Thalia.

Derek Hale never really had anyone close to him besides his family, but ever since they burnt in the fire he has built his own protective walls around him. Lots of things had happened to Derek. He had to kill his first love, his ex-girlfriend Kate Argent murdered his family, his uncle had murdered her sister Laura, his pack has been also brutally murdered and had even forced to kill one of them, he had given up his alpha power for his sister, managed to have sex with a dark druid, and had been able to be turned 17 years old by his ex-girlfriend Kate who also took his power.

And all because Derek Hale loved.

Derek had convinced himself that everyone around him gets hurt. That when he loves someone either ends up being the bad guy or dead. He convinced himself he's not able to love any body without them being hurt.

But that all changed because of,

Thalia Grace.

Thalia's scent lured Derek to her once she stepped into Beacon Hills. There was something about the young girl who had manage to catch his eye. Everything about her reminded Derek of what he once had. She was the perfect package but the complete opposite of Derek but still manage to be perfect for him. But one problem.

Derek was afraid.

He was afraid the walls will come crashing down if he let Thalia in. Afraid that she'll get hurt because of him. Thalia was his weakness.

But Thalia wasn't afraid.

She wasn't afraid that Alpha's might use her against Derek, or that she might be even poisoned with mistletoe. She wasn't afraid of some supernatural assassins.

Thalia Grace will go through anything to be with Derek. She'll go through hell just to be him.

Derek and Thalia were perfect for each other.

And perfect combinations are rare in an imperfect world.