Camryn's Pov

Today was the day before school and I am actually happy about school but I just FaceTime Luna and we show our PJs and she is wearing black stretchy shorts and a oversized hoodie and I am wearing black leggings and a blue sweatshirt without a hood and my hair is in braids and hers is down and then I get comfy in bed and then we say gn to each other and I hang up and I plug my phone on the charger and go to sleep.....

Morning
I woke up at 4:56 i use the 4 mins to scroll thru Instagram and when it's 5:00 i get ready and I am wearing some white shorts and my pink sweatshirt without a hood and I put on my converse and take my hair down and it's curly and i put some natural makeup on and then get my backpack and go to school...... When we are at school my brother and I go try and find out squad and I find them and hug them all and the boys decided to pick us up by our legs and we were like get me down pls and then they put us down and I say "i have to use the bathroom 🚻and Brandon tries to get me to be his girlfriend i mean like he has been obsessed with me for about like 10 years and I am 14 now so then he says"bbg you look in fine today" and I said "ummm thx i guess but I have to get to class" and he says "see ya at lunch bbg" then he bites his lips and I roll my eyes and get back to the crew and they said "Camryn who do you like" and I said "well I like..........