t w e n t y ☀ o n e

Everything was a blur. A huge blur. Aizawa was too overwhelmed with all the things that are going on.

Staring into nothing, the white walls seemed emptier than they should have been. These walls are the witnesses of many last breaths and he feared yours would also be.

"Aizawa," Yagi shook his shoulder to remove him from his trance. "How long have we been here?" Aizawa asked.

"I don't know, the whole day?" he said and the messy haired hero returned to his previous trance.

"She's safe." he announced, smiling tiredly. His head jerked to the side.

"Thank goodness." he rested his chin on his hand.

"She's being transferred to a room as the doctor said and we wont be able to come in for a few minutes." Yagi said, leaning on his back.

"You should rest Aizawa."

"You should, too." he told him.

"You look like shit you know. A lot shittier than before."

"Shut up." he said with a slight smile which vanished quickly.

"I scheduled a flight to London." Aizawa told Yagi. "Wait, why?" he asked.

"I don't plan on coming back." he said.

"What about her—"

"Good Morning." the doctor interrupted their conversation.

"Hello, doc." Yagi greeted.

"Are you Y/N L/N's guardian?"

"Yes." he answered.

The doctor looked at his clipboard for a while and he said, "she has bones of a sixty year old and she's slowly developing osteoporosis. She only has two days left if she wasn't brought here."

"Her heart was failing and she has liver complications. There was also an unknown matter inside her that was probably causing the schizophrenic episodes." he continued.

"She's awake in room 204 if you wish to see her." The doctor informed them.

"I don't think I can stand seeing her in such a vulnerable state." Yagi said, stopping in his tracks. "I'll catch up okay?" he told Aizawa and went the opposite way.

He took deep breaths while facing the door that led to you. He wasn't sure whether he had the strength to open the door.

But he soon did and found you struggling from the restraints around your wrists and ankles.

"Aizawa?" you asked in confusion. He walked near you and placed a hand on the bed. You started to cry.

"Take this off, take this off." you desperately cried and struggled from the restraints on her wrists and ankles.

"Please take this off." you begged him.

His heart ached at the sight but he knew best that he shouldn't do anything.

"Take it off." she stopped struggling but continued on crying begging for him to remove the restraints.

He wiped her tears with his finger and caressed her cheek to comfort her.

"I-I can't but trust me on this okay?" he held your hand that had limited movements by the moment.

"You'll be fine, promise." he said. He knew he had to choose. He swallowed the lump in his throat and took a step back.

"But you'll be better without me."

Your eyes widened and tears continued to stream down your face. "W-what?" you asked for confirmation. "Its not the time t-to make jokes."

"I'm serious."

"Ever since I entered your life, you slowly self destruct." he started. "I don't want that to continue to happen so I chose to leave."

"What about me?" you asked, completely drained and tired. "You'll be in an eating disorder clinic until you're okay and you'll undergo electroshock therapy for your depression." he told you.

"You can't go!" you raised you voice.

"Who told you that I wanted to!" he yelled at you which made you quiet. "Don't leave. Please." you looked at him as his tears escape his eyes.

"I," he breathed in. "I already scheduled a flight."

"I'll eat, I won't try to run away again. Just don't leave me." you begged him.

He looked at you and looked away instantly.

"Yagi will take good care of you." he ran his hand along his unruly black hair. "You can do that." you answered.

"We can't fix this Y/N."

"But we can start over. But we'll do it right this time." you told him with a smile.

"You'll do it right this time. You can correct all the wrongs in your life." he pushed your hair to the side that's sticking on your forehead despite the airconditioner.

"I can't do it without you." You tried to reach out to him but you weren't able to.

"Then you can't correct all the mistakes in your life. Because our relationship is one of them."

"N-no its not!" you told him. "It was one of the things I'll never regret."

"I'm sorry." you told him. "I'm so so so sorry."

"Its not your fault." he smiled at you and played with your fingers.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." he told you with a smile. He leaned in and kissed your forehead and walked away. You watched him walk away knowing you can't change his mind.

"Goodbye moon. Don't you fall down." he said as the door closed behind him.

People always say that they won't leave you but when they're tired of you expect that you'll be left alone soon.