(ch5) the big mission

Meliodas said we are going on a big mission into the path of the pass. The boar hat couldn't go threw there and Diane turned small to come with us. (Merlin and gowther stayed to look after lioness)

We needed to find the blue star gem for Arthur pendragon. We packed our bags and headed out. "I've never been camping before" I say

"Well this might take a few days so keep your eyes out" I look around and only see wild berries, animals, plants, and dirt. "Ok guys it looks like it's getting dark. Let's set up camp"

I tried setting up my camp but it was so hard for me. I could see everyone else getting it. I look over to ban and he looks at me so I turn away and try again.

"Need help?" I see Diane and Elizabeth. "Oh... Yes please" They help me out and show me it's not that bad. "You should have asked us if you needed help"

"I-i saw everyone else doing it and I felt kinda embarrassed" I put my stuff inside and noticed how big my tent was to me.
King makes a camp fire and we all sit around it. I brought my own marshmallows and ban cooked.

"Thanks ban" We all thank. "It's no problem, it's not my normal kitchen but I could work with it" "Eh, could use more salt" "Captain I'd like to see you do better"

Meliodas rolls his eyes. "I bet if you ask hawk he'll say my cooking is better, right hawk?" We look at hawk as he's digging into bans cooking.

"Bans cooking rules! Meliodas you're cooking always sucks!" He sighs "whatever"
We all make it to bed and it's hard to sleep.

"Psst y/n mind if we stay?" I see Diane and Elizabeth. "Huh?" "We're having a slumber party!"

We stay up taking about girl talk. "y/n on a scale 1-10 how much do you love ban?" I blush. "what about you and king?" Diane blushes "Elizabeth!" we both cry out. "uh y/n back to you" I blush and finally say "1 million" "huh?" "1-10 i choose a million" "me too!" Diane cheers "m-me too"

Suddenly the tent zipper flies open and the boys are there. We all freeze then start to blush. "you perverts!" Diane yells hitting pillows at them as they run away.

Chapter ended!