Chapter Fifty Three

Start from the beginning

"Fuck (y/n)!" Kakashi moaned as he pulled back on your hair a bit, moving his penis almost completely out of your mouth, leaving just the tip in. "I wasn't ready for that."

You responded by swirling your tongue around the tip, sucking lightly after you did so and then using your tongue to lick against the small slit at the very tip. You tried to take it out after that to give him more playful strokes but he wouldn't let you.

He bucked his hips, causing himself to re enter your mouth and you to gag again as you felt him hit the back of your throat. He rested himself back and then slammed himself back in, his hands still entwined with your hair.

"Mmm! I'm gonna go a bit more rough, okay babygirl?" He asked as he brushed a few stray strands back into the mess he had in his grip. You hummed a "mhm" in response around his dick, causing him to moan again from the vibrations.

He pulled on your hair hard, lauding your head to yank backwards but you didn't dare relax your jaw for fear of hurting him with your teeth. You did moan a bit, the feeling of him pulling your hair turning you on even more than you already were.

"That's right baby, moan all you want. You feel amazing." He pushed your head forward until he was all the way in, and pulled your head back by tugging at your hair. He kept doing this as your moans vibrates through him and your tongue swirled around him, saliva slowly dribbling down your chin as it completely soaked his member.

He picked up the pace, this time letting your hair go as he rested both hands on the back of your head and pushed it in and then pulled it back. Faster and faster, slamming harder and harder until he felt the build up of his climax.

"I'm gonna cum, babygirl.." he said huskily, letting go of your head as he prepared to finish himself off.

But you had other plans.

You used your dainty fingers and gripped at his waist as you continued to bob your head backward and forward, going just as fast as he was previously.

"F-fuck! (Y/n) if you don't stop, I'm gonna.. g-gonna cum in y-your-- AHHHH (Y/N)!!"

His hands flew back to your head as he forced your head to stay still, his cum shooting in the back of your throat and you swallowing every last bit, just as he did for you the previous night.

"D-do you see... why men like it when you make noise during head?" Kakashi said in between breaths, a chuckle escaping from his lips. "Because...it feels damn good."

You felt his member soften, and his hand go back down to his sides. You took this as a sign that it was safe to pull his dick out of your mouth, after doing so you climbed to the towel on the floor and climbed back, using it to clean off his spit soaked penis and your mouth and chin.

Unfortunately it was so much, some leaked from your mouth.

Once the both of you were cleaned up, you grabbed his belt and pants and stood up, handing it to him then grabbing your own tooth brush.

"Happy birthday baby. Hopefully now you see that my head game is just as strong." You shot a wink his way and started brushing your teeth, him watching you as he put all of his clothes back on.

He noticed that you were wearing a bra and underwear, both a lacy red color. His mind instantly shot back to your original question about the underwear, and he prayed that you had just forgotten about the whole thing.

"Hey, (y/n)?" He called out to you, leaning against the bathroom door frame.

You looked at him through the mirror, still brushing your teeth as he looked at your reflection as well.

"Since it is my birthday and all..." he started. "Do you mind if I get to choose what you wear today?"

You smirked as you saw a smirk of his own start to form. You leaned down real quick and spit out the toothpaste, then rinsed your mouth out and spit the water out as well.

You straightened back up and after putting your toothbrush down you turned to him, biting your lip.

"What did you have in mind?" You asked, curiously.

"Oh, you'll see. Happy birthday to me indeed." He stated, shooting a wink at you and turning in his heals to your room.

You followed, walking in and sitting at the bed as he stood at your closet. You watched as he dug in there for a few seconds, then turned around with the outfit in his hands.

Your eyes widened at the sight of the fabric, your head instantly shaking in disapproval as his nodded in excitement.

"Oh, hell no!" You yelled.

He smirked maliciously, walking to you and handing you the hanger with the clothing.

He bit his lips as he pictured you in the clothing. "Oh, hell yes!"

~~~
What will this outfit be? Will you ever find out what happened to your underwear? Will Kakashi ever find out about the little conversation you had with Sasuke? And what about the akatsuki? Find out in the chapters to come! And also happy birthday to the one and only Kakashi Hatake!! That good looking piece of daddy deserves all the birthday wishes. Hopefully we get him in his birthday suit if yuh know what I'm saying😉

Til next time my little Kakashi lovers ! Love you all! ~Ashtyn