House work and alerting the ministry

Harry's pov
    Well that was bad. The girls were still trying to calm Anna down.

    "I think we should have a family dinner." i say "Ron you could go-" suddenly there's more knocking.
        "I'll get it ." Eileen says.
         She opens the door.
         "Its Mrs and Mr Weasley,Bill,Fleur,Charlie,Percy, Audrey and two others they look like twins." she yells.
    "Uncle Fabian and Uncle Gideon." the twins say.
      "Well then maybe Aunt Petunia and Dudley will come over too." Rosie says.
      "No!" I say, every one looks at me "Its a mess in here and she'd nag me the whole time."
       "We have wands for a reason." Pandora said.
        "We got the kitchen." the girls said.
         "Kreacther!" I yell
          "Yes master Harry." he asks.
           "Can you make it nice looking in the sitting rooms.
             "Yes sir."
              "I've got the library and book rooms." Mione says.
              "Me too."Mum says.
               "Me and Reg willget the offices done."
                "We'll do th halls." the Black sisters say.
                "The family tree could get updated." Draco says.
                 "Me, dad ,and, Ron will do the bathrooms if y'all do the bed rooms." I say to the rest.
                 "Yeah sounds good." Izzy says.
.............................................................
           Hours later we finished even with magic.  It was so boring.
         Draco got the family tree looking fresh and got Sirius , Andromeda, and all the other blood traitors back on the tree. He renewed the flooring. And the furniture.
           The bathrooms look usable and the bedrooms sleep able. The black sisters dusted the hallways and fixed the broken and cursed niknaks. The paintings are dusted and calm. Even Walburga. She's not happy about the muggles coming but she wants to change.
             The library and book rooms are dusted and re furnished. She actually have clean sitting rooms. The kitchen is a actual kitchen. And thedining room is beautiful.
     We got finished at 3pm and I got someone aunt Petunia knew to notifify that we were having a dinner a 6pm. She said her and Dudley would come.
       I got thinking and realised we hadn't notified the Ministry that dead people are coming back.
       "Fuck!" I groaned.
       "What?" everyone asked.
      "Kreather?"I ask.
       "Yes."
      "Get the minister." He left with a pop.
.............................................................
       "Yes Harry I heard it was importent?" Shacklebolt asked.
         "Dumbledore was right about the prophesy. Every ones back." I say pointing to the crowd.
         "Okay I'll alert the others to keep a wacth." he says.
------------------------------------------------------
Vote/comment
XOXO💋💋💋