"Please tell me!" She begged.

"Nope!"

"And to think we were getting along!" She said trying to convince me to tell her.

"That’s not working."

"Fine." She huffed and i chuckled.

The elevator stopped and i offered Louise my hand and to my extreme surprise she took it. Wow.

"Don’t get to excited Harold, this side of me only exists for a very short amount of time." She smiled staring ahead of her. I love when she smiles. I mean uh- never mind. We walked hand in hand to the back entrance and started walking down a quiet road.

"Harry are you sure you’re not going to rape me? I mean we’re walking down a silent road alone plus you are one of my kidnappers..." She sounded worried.

"Where do you come up with such assumptions? No. For the last time i’m not going to 'rape' you." I laughed at her. "You seem to assume i'm gonna rape you a lot."

"Okay. Just making sure!" She smiled.

"You should smile more often."

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Because you have a beautiful smile and it shouldn’t stay hidden." I replied honestly. It's true, i love her smile, she should wear it more often.

"Okay then.. Thanks. I’ll think about it?" She sounded unsure.

"Good. Now here i gotta put this over your eyes!"

"What? No! See you are going to rape me!" She started worrying again.

"I’m not going to rape you! The place where we are heading is a surprise so you need to wear a blindfold!" I assured her.

"Pinky promise?" She asked. She's too adorable.

"Yes."

We did a pinky promise then i blindfolded her and lifted her up bridal stride.

"Harry! What are you doing?!" She exclaimed.

"Well you have a blindfold on your face and can’t see so i thought we would most likely get to the place quicker if i was carrying you." I smiled even though she couldn't see me. "I don't have all night to wait for you to walk like a turtle!"

"But aren’t i heavy?" She asked sounding concerned.

"Nope!"

I carried her to the secret location of which we are having this date and walked all the way to the top of the hill and put her down on her feet.

I untied her blindfold and she gasped.

I hope she likes it..

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I opened my eyes and looked. We were on the top of a hill that overlooked the city and there was a picnic blanket and basket set out. Harry, i mean the flirty Harry Styles could not have done this... I’ve always wanted to have a date laying on a blanket under the stars! How did he know?!

"Harry! Did you do this all by yourself?!" I exclaimed happily.