Chapter 15

Normal POV

"I'm really scared." (Y/N) said in a shaky voice, lying down with her head rested on Noodle's lap. "I mean, I lost my job, and I feel like I've lost my friends from being gone for so long too."
"I think you will be fine." Noodle said, brushing (Y/N)'s hair. "Your friends will be relieved once they see you again."
"But what if I bump into my siblings? Or worse, my parents? They fetch my siblings sometimes y'know?" (Y/N) panicked.
"But really, you should go back to school. You need to catch up. It's been months." Noodle said firmly. "No matter how much I'd want to be with you all day, you need to know your priorities."
"I know, I know. I'm just scared is all." (Y/N) sighed. "This might make me sound like a loser, but can you bring me to school and fetch me later on?"

"Look at me." Noodle commanded . (Y/N) sat up and did as she was told, and Noodle gave (Y/N) a smile.
"That sounded adorable!~" Noodle giggled. "Of course I will!"
(Y/N) blushed and hugged Noodle.
Noodle hugged back. "We should get going." she said.
Noodle broke the hug and gave (Y/N) a little peck on the cheek.
A wide grin formed on (Y/N)'s face, and her cheeks got more red.
"Y-you really are a f-flirty type." she stuttered with a goofy smile, tucking her hair behind her ear.
Noodle laughed and pulled (Y/N) off the bed. "I just had a lot of affection held back for the past years. I've never had a mutual understanding and longed for one." she explained.
"Wh-what?" (Y/N) exclaimed. "How could no one like you? Man, they're missing out." she added as she went to the desk to get her school bag.
Noodle smiled and shrugged. "Well at least you're not missing out~" she purred.
"Tempting." (Y/N) chuckled. "But I have school to go to."
"You're right." Noodle pouted. "Let's go."

The two walked outside their room and saw Russel.
"Good luck out there." he said, patting (Y/N)'s back. "I made ya lunch."
Russel handed (Y/N) a lunchbag that had her name sewn on it. The bag was designed with lightnings and a well drawn bass guitar.
"Oh my god! D-did you make this?" (Y/N) asked with shock.
"Heh, yeah. I had a lot of spare time anyways." Russel smiled, scratching the back of his neck.
(Y/N) hugged Russel.
"You're so sweet! You're like, a lot more better than my dad. Thank you so much!" she laughed.
Russel chuckled as he hugged back. "It's no problem, girl."
"Can I join this hug too? I feel left out." Noodle said, fake pouting.
Russel extended his arm and Noodle hugged both of them.
"You guys are the best." Noodle smiled.
The hug lasted until Russel broke it. "You guys should get goin'." he said, pointing at the clock.
"Ah-Right. See ya Russ. And thanks again for the lunch!" (Y/N) said.
Russel waved as both (Y/N) and Noodle walked out of the house.

-------------------------------------------------------
Your POV

"So, this is it." I sighed as Noodle and I stood in front of the school parking lot.
I was shaking. I haven't been this nervous to go back to school—not that I never did in the past.
I felt Noodle rub my back.
"It'll be ok." she said. The rubbing turned into a push.
"Now get in there and tell your friends I say hi!" Noodle added as she pushed me into the school entrance.
"N-Noodle!" I stuttered.

I looked around to see people looking at us and whispering.
The eyes followed us all the way to the hallway.
"N-Noodle, people are looking at us." I said, covering my face with my hands. "We're in the hallways, too." I added as I peeked between the spaces of my fingers.
Finally, the pushing stopped.
"Oh." Noodle said.
I looked to my back and saw everyone staring at us and whispering again. I felt my face heat up.
"Ok, see ya later, (Y/N)! Anata o aishitemasu!" Noodle smiled as she patted my back. I watched her as she skipped her way out of school.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
"(Y/N)..." said the voice behind me.
I looked to my back and saw my 3 best friends—at least, I hope we still are.
"It feels wrong to be mad at you. And I don't think I can stay mad at you." Veronica grinned as she hugged me. "Fuck the whole school looking at us. I'm still gonna hug you."
Lou and Kyanna joined the hug and I hugged all of them back.
"I-I missed you guys so much." I said.
"Then why didn't you come back sooner?" Kyanna asked.
"Embarrassed to say, but I was scared." I answered with a sigh.
"We know what happened." Kyanna said. "Jake told us."
"You were ignoring our texts, heck, even Jake's. We were really worried." Veronica added.

"Ok, ok. Enough with the hug-fest, girls. Please stop." said a stern voice.
I recognised that voice and fear overflowed my system.
"M-Miss Hunters." I stuttered, smiling nervously.
"M-Miss (L/N)." said the principal, mimicking my stutter. "Office. Now."
I looked at my friends and they all looked at me with pity. I felt my head get grabbed and the direction of my head moved to Ms. Hunter's face.
"Enough with those girls. I said office, now." she frowned, pulling me.

I felt embarrassed as all the students watched me get dragged by the principal to her office.

I sighed.
This day's horrible already.