chapter 2

two

Jaemin can feel Jeno's eyes on him. He turned his head to the direction of Jeno and shot him a questioning look. Jeno flashed him a wide smile, with his eyes curving as well.

"Why are you looking at me?" Jaemin whispered. Jeno blushed at the question.

"It's nothing, don't mind me." Jeno replied nervously, clearing his throat, he look at the professor discussing in front, trying to go back in focusing on the discussion.

Jaemin shrugged it off and he continued listening.

--

Time passed by and it's time for lunch and the two guys walked side by side.

"You..." Jeno stopped, seems to be a little hesitant, but he still continued, “Don't you have some friends? I just noticed that you don't talk to anyone? You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable.”

Jaemin looked at him, he bit his lower lip and he stopped from walking, making Jeno to stop as well. Jaemin hesitated but he still decided to speak.

"Actually, I have no friends, I can't approach anyone, afraid to bother anyone." Jaemin said shyly and he lowered his head.

Jeno's brow knitted for a moment.

"It's okay. You have me now. Whenever you are with me, you don't have to restrain anything, just do what you want to do, okay?” Jeno pat the other's head.

Jaemin looked up at Jeno and he helplessly flashed him a small smile.

"I love that smile."

Jaemin frowned when he heard the voice inside his head.

"Are you alright?" Jeno asked worriedly.

"Yes, I'am!" Jaemin chuckled nervously, shrugged it off, and he started walking again.

They walked for a couple of seconds and they arrived in front of the library.

"Library? Jaemin it's lunch time." Jeno said, confused.

"I don't want to eat." Jaemin said.

"You need to eat something. Come with me." Jeno said, leaving no room for argument and he pulled Jaemin's arm lightly. Jaemin sighed and he walked lazily.

“Wait, where's the cafeteria?” Jeno asked.

It's Jaemin's turn to pull him this time.

They grabbed their food and found a vacant table, they sat down before they started to dig in silently. Jeno is throwing glances, occasionally to the guy sitting across the table. Jaemin didn't mind him, and he focused on eating.

After a while, Jaemin talked, "I'm done eating. Can I go to the library now?"

"Let's go. I'll go with you." Jeno said with a smile and he stood up.

--

"You love reading books?" Jeno asked and he rested his chin on Jaemin's shoulder while looking at the book.

All of Jaemin's blood rushed into his head, he was new to this, he has never been this close to anyone, well, except from his family. He glanced at Jeno and his lips brushed the other's cheek lightly. Jaemin's blushed deepened and his eyes widened. He quickly turned his head to the other side.

Jeno sat up properly and he grabbed the other book to read, not minding what just happened.

Jaemin cupped his cheeks with his sweater paws, he was embarrassed.

"I love you."

Jaemin ignored the voice inside his head and he started reading again like nothing happened.

Jeno smiled secretly while pretending to read the book he was holding.

ㅡend of the chapter two, to be continued。