"Junnie...listen to me, and listen to me good." Jaemin started. "Me and Jeno love you so much. And I swear on my life, we are going to get through this together."

"That's what the main character in every single cheesy romance movie says. And does it end well for them? Most of the time no. I'm scared Jae. I'm scared that I won't be able to see you two anymore." Renjun was an emotional mess at the moment. His anxiety was peaking and the ticking of the clock of the wall seemed much louder and faster than it actually was.

"Don't worry, we'll skype everyday. And if our parents are willing to fund us, we'll fucking fly ourselves over to China to steal you back. As soon as possible."

Renjun didn't know whether to hug the life out of Jaemin, or smack him upside the head for thinking of something nearly impossible. Either way, he appreciated the effort.

"What's up with that look? Do you...do you not want us to?" Now it was Jeno's turn to frown.

Renjun shook his head furiously,"No no! It's not that at all! It's just,"the boy let out a sigh,"It's practically impossible. Knowing my father and what he could do, you guys could end up getting hurt really bad. Killed even, and I don't want that. I'd rather myself marrying some lunatic than you guys getting hurt."

The two younger males stared at Renjun in silence. They were speechless.

"Are you sure?" Jeno's voice was small, almost a whisper.

Renjun nodded his head. He'd rather have Jeno and Jaemin live a great rest of their lives than go through all the suffering to get him. A person who couldn't even compare to a god or goddess.

Now that he thought about, why does the Nomin duo love him so much? There's nothing special about him. He's just some regular teenage boy, nothing spectacular. He was quite mean most of the time too, especially to those he wasn't so find with.

"That's not true." Shocked, the eldest looked up at Jaemin who spoke.

He must've said his thoughts out loud. Shit.

Jeno took the chance and pulled Renjun onto him lap, back hugging the male. "You're so special Junnie. So so special. Who cares about a god or goddess when we have a Huang Renjun?"

"You know, your so precious to us Jun-ah. Maybe you're a bit mean but that's just you, and to be honest, you're not even that mean! You're a sweetheart with a little attitude, which seems like a perfect combination to me." Jaemin wiped away some stray tears that were spilling out of the male's eyes.

"We won't be complete without you. Fuck it if we get hurt. I know I won't mind getting hurt if it's for the both of you." Jeno turned Renjun around, and shared a loving kiss with him, pouring every single drop of passion into it. He then kissed his tear stained cheeks, making sure it was obvious the he most definitely had feelings for the elder boy.

He'll miss Jaemin and Jeno so much. He doesn't even know how he'll act when he's hundreds of miles away from them. Just the thought of it makes his heart ache even more than it already has.

Jaemin had joined their hug, wrapping his arms around Renjun's torso and laying his head on his shoulder. Jeno was in a similar position, just on the other side of the elder. The three sat there quietly, just looking out of the window, out into the blue skies and fluffy white clouds.

-🐢-

Jisung was going through his things, making sure he didn't leave anything in the villa once he left. Whilst going through his things, Chenle had waltzed into his room, latching himself onto the younger.