"Oh, hey Mark." Donghyuck greeted, the sadness in his voice still evident.

"I see you finally opened up my present." Stated Mark, observing the keychain hung on the younger's suitcase.

"Mhm, thanks by the way. I really like it."

"The pleasure's all mine."

Donghyuck sighed heavily before plopping himself on the bed. Mark followed not long after, laying right next to the red head.

"I didn't think it'll be this hard leaving you crackheads." Donghyuck admitted, gaze directed straight up to the ceiling.

"Same here Hyuck, same here."

A comfortable silence settled upon the two boys as they just laid there, enjoying each other's company. Mark somewhere along they way intertwined his and Donghyuck's fingers, holding onto to them as if it were his last time with the younger.

The two didn't need words to know that they didn't want to leave each other, especially right after their confessions. It just seemed so unfair. But life was going to be life, and it was going to be the big ol' bitch it is.

So, as the clock ticked away in the background, both Mark and Donghyuck laid on the bed silently. Holding each other's hands with hopes to be reunited as soon as possible.

-🐢-

Jeno kept groaning every time Renjun and Jaemin pointed out the dark purple marks on his neck area. Jaemin and Renjun in the other hand, were cackling.

The fact the those were going to be on full display for his mom to see made the two roll on the floor laughing. Jeno really did love the two of them, but he couldn't wait for his mother to tease the fuck out of him.

He could already see it. The utter embarrassment he'll be drowning in, in the passenger seat of his mom's car. Definitely something he did not want to go through at the moment.

"Please! Just let me use your concealer this once! My mom's gonna clown the fuck out of me once she sees this." Jeno whined, presenting his best puppy dog eyes.

Of course, Jaemin being the absolute softie he his, agreed to the elder's request. He went into his bathroom to retrieve the makeup product, leaving Jeno and Renjun sitting of the bed together.

The three of them had finished packing, well mostly. Jaemin still had a few toiletries to pack back up but that was pretty much it. He came back out with the small tube in his hand, and sat himself down in front of Jeno.

With that, the younger gently applied the concealer onto the purple marks on the elder's skin. Making sure it was blended out evenly and not patchy.

"Done! Happy now?" Jaemin had opened up his phone to the camera app, showing Jeno his now covered neck.

The latter looked at his reflection and gasped,"The power of makeup is amazing! Wow, I can't even tell if it's there or not."

Renjun and Jaemin rolled their eyes at the black haired male.

The mood was light yet heavy. It was the last day the three would see each other for quite a while. Sure, both Jaemin and Jeno lived in Korea, but they weren't in the same province. Renjun...he had to go back to his homeland. To get married.

Oh how he didn't want to marry this random girl. He never asked for this. He didn't want this.

Both Jaemin and Jeno noticed the latter's growing frown. They both knew what it was about, and were this close to commit some illegal actions.