Characters

Sorry if there is some few in-corrections, im not perfect and Im not quite sure either.

If some are wrong can you just kindly note me that so I can change it to

the actual fact. Thank you!!

Protagonist/Main Characters

  - pro·tag·o·nist  -

Name: Rachel Gardener aka Ray

Age: 20 years old ( I know she's 13 but this is my fanfic lol)

Birth: June 10

Floor Master: B1

Character: Quite, doesn't show any real emotions (at first but that doesn't count), unhuman like (the floor masters thinks she's a killer/murder, witches), people loves to try to kill her in each floor, and she wishes to be killed by only one person and that is Zack aka Isaac Foster. She has a strong belief in God.

How did she get there: According to my research, Rachel Gardener aka Ray had been taken in a hospital of Doctor Danny's Floor, B5. She was originally taken in because the priest wanted to test each floor master to find the angel, or so said in ep 12. When she woke up she had no memories of how or exactly why she was there, but later soon she found out about everything.

Name: Isaac Foster but goes by the name Zack

Age: 20 years old

Birth: July 24

Floor Master: B6

Character: Serial killer, dangerous, murderous, and scary, but funny. Likes to kill people who a scared face. Wants to leave the place. Mysterious, and spooky. Carry's a huge sharp curved blade called a, Scythe.

Who brought him/her to the building: Gray

Antagonist/Supporting Characters