[01] 2jae

"there is no way in hell am i kissing choi youngjae!"

this line repeated itself like a broken record in jaebum's head as he made out with the younger. they had a couple drinks while playing truth or dare and were lazily eating each other's faces off. youngjae's jaw laid slack as jaebum explored his mouth with his tongue, tasting the sweetness from his cocktail. the elder let his hands roam, resting them on his hips.

jaebum tugged off youngjae's shirt, booty shorts, and boxers, leaving him bare. youngjae stripped the male also and tossed the clothes somewhere else. jaebum stood back and marveled at the music major, gasping at how beautiful he looked. his tiny cock red and standing upright, begging to be touched.

"j-jaebum... please," youngjae squirmed, "please fuck me already." he whimpered and looked at the elder with tears in his eyes. when he's drunk, he's a little crybaby and jaebum loves that. he becomes more clingy and always clings onto jaebum, worshipping him. he loves every second of it.

jaebum ordered the male on his knees in front of him. youngjae hurried on the floor and kneeled, his soft knees touching the hard floor. the floor felt cool against his burning skin, which calmed him down some. jaebum looked down at the sinful male and smirked, "suck it."

youngjae nodded and engulfed his best friend into his mouth. he had never had dirty thoughts like this about him, but right now he's his little cumslut. the petite boy bobbed his head, hollowing his cheeks whenever he could.

"ah, fuck youngjae. yeah, right there. ah, use your tongue." jaebum moaned as he slowly began to thrust into his mouth. youngjae obeyed like the good boy he is and laid his tongue out flat, allowing jaebum to fuck into his mouth. jaebum roughly gripped youngjae's hair, holding his head in place as he used his mouth. pants left his mouth as he thrusted some more before releasing his seed with a loud groan. youngjae swallowed it all before wiping the bits on his lips with his fingers and sucking on them.

just that alone caused jaebum to get hard again. he picked youngjae up and laid him on his bed, hurriedly slipping on some sweatpants so he can go and retrieve condoms and lube. he busted into his dorm mate, jinyoung, room and gasped at the sight. jinyoung was currently choking on mark's dick and being pounded in the ass by jackson. jaebum shook his head at the submissive jinyoung before stealing their lube and condoms.

jaebum rushed back into his room and froze at the door. youngjae pumping his cock and thrusting two fingers in and out of his pink hole. youngjae moaned loudly, "j-jaebum, ah fuck!"

jaebum quickly took off the sweats and put the condom on his huge girth. he slicked it up with lube before going over to the younger and removing his fingers from his ass and pushing in. youngjae yelped at the stretch while jaebum groaned. the elder looked down at the petite boy and mumbled, "fuck, you're so tight."

youngjae chuckled before nodding, telling jaebum to go faster. the pair went from slow thrusts, to medium paced, to inhumanly fast thrusts. the bed squeaked and smacked against the wall before completely collapsing on the floor. the pair looked at each other with wide eyes before bursting into loud laughter.

"we broke the bed!" youngjae exclaimed before laughing even louder. jaebum laughed along before beginning to pound into the male again, shocking him which caused him to release a choked out moan.

an idea popped into the younger's head. a burst of strength popped into him as he tossed the pair over to where he was on top. he began riding jaebum on the broken bed, bouncing quickly. jaebum was shocked but began groanly loudly as the younger was a pro at this.

jaebum took ahold of youngjae's neglected dick and began stroking quickly. youngjae whined loudly as he leaned back to support himself. jaebum sat up and pulled youngjae up, connecting their lips together. jaebum's free hand played with the younger's sensitive nipples. he knew they were sensitive since one time yugyeom accidentally brushed against them and the male moaned slightly.

"i'm about to cum!" youngjae exclaimed as he let out high pitched moans. jaebum nodded and gave the male permission as he was close too. at the same time, the males both groaned loudly as they released their seeds. youngjae shot up on both of their chests, staining their sweaty bodies. youngjae collapsed soon after, breathing heavily. jaebum picked the boy up and laid him on his broken bed.

jaebum went to his bathroom and got a wet rag. he cleaned himself and youngjae up, promising to give him a proper bath in the morning. youngjae hummed and made grabby hands towards the elder. jaebum laughed and climbed next to him, snuggling close. their sweaty bodies stuck together, but neither minded much.

"pretty." youngjae mumbled before giggling. the college student played with jaebum's sweaty hair. jaebum was about to respond when another voice screamed, "you're too fucking big!"

"why is bambam screaming?" youngjae questioned as his eyebrows furrowed together cutely. jaebum got up and peeked out of his room to find bambam choking on yugyeom's dick. he laughed loudly which caused yugyeom to throw a pillow at him. jaebum blocked it with his door before climbing back in bed with the younger.

"he choked on yugyeom's dick so that's why he yelled." jaebum chuckled. youngjae laughed with him but was cut off when jaebum kissed him sloppily. his nose scrunched up and he whispered, "ew. you're drunk, go to bed."

"whatever." jaebum huffed before engaging in a slow and passionate kiss with the younger. youngjae entangled his hands in jaebum's hair, deepening it. the pair pulled away for air before smiling goofily at each other. they put their foreheads together before mumbling goodnight and drifting off.