April

And there it was again, that super annoying noise, which forces me to wake up from my dreams every single day...and not even soft. Nope, not here. Five minutes later my alarm clock rang again and I threw it on the floor. Silence, finally.

Well I was wrong... my lovely twin sister ran past my room with her music on highest volume, at 6am in the morning...

"JUUUNNEE!!! ", I screamed but she couldn't hear me anymore. Great.

Slowly I moved myself out of bed and in front of my wardrobe, picked a casual ripped jeans and a black hoodie took my phone and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I knew that our bathroom was still in use. As I looked out the window I saw that I've chosen the right outfit.

Fog and drizzle. I love Bexhill...

I snipped back to reality when my phone vibrated on the table.

R u awake or do I have to call ya again?

I smiled as I saw the message from my best friend Viki and texted back.

No I'm alright, thank u ;)

I heard a 'click' from our bathroom door and I screamed: " JUNE, JUST ONE MORE TIME AND YOUR JUKEBOX ISN'T LONGER A JUKEBOX"

"Shut up." was the answer I got.

And that should be my twin sister?!

***

As I arrived at school I stuck my headphones in the bag of my hoodie and made my to my locker to get my books and walked to the classroom. I plopped down on my chair and closed my eyes.

Ew...

Math... my favourite subject, yeah you wish. My mood changed when I saw my best friend in the doorframe.

"VIIIKII" I screamed through the whole classroom and hugged her with a big smile on my face.

"Wow we haven't seen us for two days and you're acting like this. " she said hugging me back. "Have you seen Cady yet?" I asked as we made our way to our table and plopped down.

"Uhm, no not yet. " I nodded and mumbled an 'Okay' as our teacher walked in.

"And please do task 7-10 on page 112 in your book." With this sentence our teacher closed the lesson and walked out.

"What do you have next?" I asked Viki as we walked to our lockers. "I have biology next. You?" Viki asked and looked at me or more like through me...

I looked at her in confusion.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No, it's the new guy." She nodded in his Direction. "He's staring at you."

Slowly I turned around and noticed the new guy who was covered in black, I also noticed the light shimmer on his lip and figured out that it was a lip ring. His eyes where a mixture of grey and blue, a small ashy strand looked out of his hood and even though he noticed that I kinda was checking him out he didn't looked away.

I turned back to Viki and shaped an 'O' with my mouth, just to let out a squeal because someone's head was on my shoulder. I calmed down as I realized that it was Miko.

"Never. Do. That. Again."

"You said that last time."

"If I ever die of a Heart attack, you are guilty."

I crossed my arms and looked at him.

He just laughed at me and hugged me tight as always.

"Yeah, you know that love you."

"You're crap." I mumbled and turned back to Viki who looked at us in amusement.

"You guys should date..." she said but I ignored it and hugged her one last time before Miko and I made our way to the next lesson.

As we reached the classroom I plopped down on my seat and took out my books, not missing that Miko was staring at me the whole time.

Okay seriously, why is everybody staring at me!?

"everything alright?" I asked not looking at him. He looked away: "No...I mean Yes."

"Okay?" I said in confusion and looked around, just to see those grey/blue eyes I noticed earlier that day.

"Miko?" I looked at him and lowered my voice. "What do you know about this new guy?" I nodded in the direction of the stranger.

"Uhm...Why?" He asked confused.

"Just...so.."

"Eh okay...well his name is Luke and he's from London." He still looked at me in confusion.

"Hm."

"What?"

"Nothing. I felt like it."

"Okay?"

Well I just confused my best friend to death

I let my eyes wander in the direction of the London boy who was busy to get rid of Bree. The popular girl.

At least he's not a fuckboy

I felt a stubby and looked at Miko.

"You're staring."

"Oh..." was the only thing said as I realised that the lesson had already started. After I looked at Luke one last time I focused on the lesson.

Who are you Luke...