S E V E N T E E N

| Jorge Blanco |

| Jorge Blanco |

As I look out the window, waiting for Martina who is brining Jason with her.  In an hour my son knows who his dad is and I hope he will accept me in his life. I know that he doesn't have a choice, because I won't let them let walk away. 

I hear the front door open and close, after that I hear Martina her heels ticking on the floor. ''Jorge'' I hear her angel voice and I slowly turn around. ''Jason'' I say slow after looking at MArtina and then at my son.

''Mommy? Who's this?'' Martina looks at him and kneels in front of him. ''Jason, This is Jorge Blanco.'' She points at me and Jason looks over me for a second. ''He is your dad, sweetie.'' Jason his eyes grow bigger and he looks at me. 

Jason kept on standing there, looking at me with big eyes. ''Hey buddy.'' I say but before I could do something Jason his little legs runs to me and he screams, ''Daddy!'' I pick him up and hug him. ''I always wanted a dad!'' He says happy at me and I smile at me. ''I always wanted a son.''

I hear a big sob and I looked up, seeing Martina cry. ''Mommy! Don't cry!'' Jason says when he sees his mother cry. ''No mommy. Don't cry.'' I say while walking to her, with Jason in my arms. Martina laughs a little kissing both the cheeks of me and Jason. 

''Let's go out.'' I say and take them away. ''Yeah!'' Jason cheers with his little arms in the air.

(-)

After I putted Jason in bed with Martina, she walks fast away to her bag. ''What er you doing love?'' MArtina picks her bag up and walks to me. ''I need to go fast to me home. I will bring some stuff of Jason here and I need some of my stuff too. I will be back in an hour.'' She kissed me on the lips. ''I'm taking the Jeep! Love you!'' She screams and walks away. ''Love you too!''

I walked to my office and begin to call my assistant, to tell her I am taking another day off. I want to have some time with my fiance and son. ''Mr, blanco. Can I help you with something?'' I hear her voice and I tell her, '' Cancel all my plans for tomorrow. I am taking another day off. You can take a day off too tomorrow. Have a good night, bye.'' I hung up and throw my phone on the desk.

I do something at me desk and look at the time. Already an hour gone. Where does Martina stay?I pick up my phone and wanted to call her, but he front door opens and close. Heels ticks on the floor after some time I hear her feets on the stairs.

I walk to the kitchen and wait for her. ''Jorge?'' I hear her voice and I walk out of the kitchen. I see that her hair is loose on  shoulders, while she is wearing on of my black shirts. ''Hey beautiful.'' I smile and walk to her. 

She smiles and hugs me. ''Can we go to bed? I am tired and I want to there with me.''  I hear her whisper. ''Of course. Let's go.'' With her in my arms we walk upstairs and lay next to each other. 

''I love you''

''I love you too.''

''I love you more.''

''I love you the most.'' I look at her and she smiles playful at me. She fast kiss me lips before laying her head on my chest.

|  lol, this chapter sucks |

| Misspellings are always welcome! |

| I love you guys. But I am sorry for not updating.  Maybe I will update next week again xx |

  Maybe I will update next week again xx |

| IRISINE |