Welcome

Hello, Wattsians,

It's open and I've a section where you can see the premade covers. If any cover caught your attention and you want it, contact me via pm...

It's been nice to be in WATTPAD, and I am here to give it a try here. Thought I am not sure if I can. But I will try. For now I will take request of covers.

So there are few rules you have to follow...

RULES-

1) Fill the form correctly and give me information so I can proceed.

2) I can refuse, if I think I can't give you an awesome cover.

3) You have to be patient cause I work and then I write also oh and read too. But as I promise, I will give you the cover in time.

4) you can redo it, two times.

5) You can ask as many as covers but one at a time.

6) you have to give me my payment after I accept your request and before your final cover sent to you. You will have 3 days.

7) when you take my cover, you have to put it at least for two weeks cause I will be giving my time in that. And don't ask me if you're already asking many to get you a cover at the same time.

8) your book must be posted in WATTPAD.

DISCLAIMER- I don't own the pictures that are used in the covers. The pictures has the rights to their owners.

PAYMENT-

1) Credit me in your book's blurb or your prologue or a/n.

2) Read one of my story and give me 2+ or 3+ sentence comment on two chapters of my story. The comment should be about the story. And prologue or a/n or cast doesn't count. 'Good', 'cool story' this kind of comments don't count. You can give critique or normal comments.

3) add this book to your public reading list and if you want then add to library too.

4) A permanent follow and friendship. :)

Do you think I am demanding? Yeah maybe. :p

[ N O T E : I WILL UPLOAD FEW ATTEMPTS SO, YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICHEVER YOU LIKE. AFTER THAT I WILL TAKE DOWN THE REST WHICH YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE SO THAT I CAN PREMADE THE PICTURES ]

 AFTER THAT I WILL TAKE DOWN THE REST WHICH YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE SO THAT I CAN PREMADE THE PICTURES ]