Trust No One

Femi P.O.V

"Sasha I've gotta go before my dad comes in here. You know his always looking for an excuse to piss me off since mum left" I said into the phone while stretching my legs out.

"Yeah your dads a bit harsh mate. Remember when he knocked out David for sending you a dick pic. I mean your 15 for crying out loud. But he makes up for it by being so sexy" She practically shouted the last part causing me to roll my eyes and laugh at the same time.

"I swear your a mad head. But bye foreal tho"

"You love it. Bye Sugar dumpling" She hung up

I once again rolled my eyes and smiled ... Only Sasha.

Grabbing my history coursework I quickly put it in my school bag ready for tomorrow. It was about the impact of slavery. I heard steps coming towards my room and quickly jumped under the sheet pretending I was sleeping. 

"Hey baby girl ... don't act like your sleeping I heard you on the phone" My dad said stopping by the side of my bed. He seemed in a awfull good mood. I remained quite trying not to laugh at my foolery. I know I can be a very quiet person but on the phone I'm quite loud. And the walls of the house are very thin so... 

"Tae are you sleeping" He said using my middle name.

I nodded my head yes 

"Really because people sleeping wouldn't be nodding their head"

He dragged the sheets of my bed and began tickling me making me laugh uncontrollably. I liked when my dad was playful like this.

"Okay. Okay daddy I am gonna wet myself" I said still laughing as he continued his tickle attack on me. I'm a very ticklish person.

"Go to bed when I tell you to Tae. I didn't raise a dunce, are you a dunce?" I quickly shook my head no. The tone of his voice had turned serious. I always had this strong feeling my dad was bi-polar but every time I brought it up he would get pissed so I just dropped it.

"Go take a shower and clean up yourself. If your not back in this room in five minuets I'll show you what happens when you don't follow my instructions"

I ran to the bathroom, quickly stripping out my night shorts and tank top before jumping into the shower. I was really scared. My dad has been some what emotionally and mentally abusive since my mum left, but he never took it to far. This was the scariest his been but I had no time to ponder on that thought. Saying I'm shook is putting it lightly. I grabbed my towel and rapped it around my body tightly, running back to my room to see my dad in only his boxers. My eyes glazed over with water and I let the tears slowly roll down my cheeks. Staring at him, watching every single step he took. His my dad, my real dad and I don't understant how he could take it this far.

 He picked me up and kissed away my tears saying,

"I'm gonna make love to you Tae because I love you. Your gonna make love back to me. I made love to your mother when we were 15 and you came along. Now we can reapeat the process."

He had a crazed look in his eyes and his voice turned seductive ... I was disgusted by my own father for the first time in my whole life. I actually truly hated him. Never would I have thought I would be in this situation but the fact that the criminal of this offence is my father is heart breaking. I've never been the type of girl to do anything bad so I know that I don't deserve this.

"Daddy I'm begging you don't do this please. I won't tell anybody I swear to god"I screamed as he grabbed me pinning me to the bed.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not going to make you grow up into a whore like your mother. I wouldn't do that to you baby. Stop screaming! Acting like you don't want this shit. You've got such a amazing body. Look at me tae- Your so beautiful. Feel daddies dick." He grabbed my hand guiding it to his lower region. 

"You ready for me"

I shook my head no which resulted in him slapping me hard across my  face. I could feel my cheeks stinging. 

"WHAT?" He screamed 

"Please dad I'm a virgin" 

My screams, tears and kicks meant nothing to him as he removed my towel and roughly squeezed my breasts in his hand. I couldn't take the pain anymore; I grabbed the glass lamp on my nightstand and smashed it against his head watching him fall limp on top of me. pushing him off me I quickly put on some clean underwear and a robe before running out my house in the pouring rain. 

A buring pain shot through my heart but I didn't look back I just ran faster and faster until I saw a police station. My shaky hand knocked as my tears blended with the rain drops. When the door opened my eyes became heavy and I met darkness.

*

Pic of Femi-Anne Tae Lee

This is my new book and I really want some of everybody's opinions 

This chapter is kind of an flashback. Basically she might not be 15 in the next chappy

I started it initially because I had writers block for 'Wait No More'... So your welcome LOL... Nah I'm joking.

But yeah Vote. Comment and all of the above

Love Mystic x