The Talk

"AHHHHH!!!" Black Canary screamed with her ultrasonic scream as Harley Quinn flew into the air cause of the canary cry as so Harley stood up and held her malet up ready to fight Black Canary "Wait!" Black Canary said to Harley as she raised one hand to sign Harley to stop "huh? Werent we fighting?" Harley said with an eyebrow up and a wondering face. "Yeah we are..j-just give me a minute" Black Canary stuttered "is that allowed?" Harley questioned as she wondered Black Canary saw a bucket beside Harley "give..me..that..bucket" Black Canary ordered in a hard way "why do you nee-" Harley's words got cut by Black Canary saying "NOW!" Black Canary said screaming as Harley reached her the bucket and Black Canary grabbed the bucket as fast as she can and vomit "ewww" Harley said with a grossed out face "ughhh" Black Canary said covering her mouth "is that. Morning sickness" Harley said smiling "i am not discussing this with you" Black Canary said as she frowned "Ha! I knew it your preggers!" Harley said laughing "I said.." Black Canary said with a frown and vomit again "Ha!" Harley laughed once more "you think this is funny" Black Canary said frowning "i think its hilarious" Harley said with a smile on her face "and im imaging you with a third semester of fat with you still wearing the fish nets" Harley explained as she let out a small laugh "lets just get back to me throwing your ass out here. That was far less painful" Black Canary said to Harley "am i stupid im not gonna fight you not now that i know that your pregnant" Harley said as she sat down and sighed "i remember how hard it was" Harley said with a sad and serious face "you..remember? Harley are you..did..you have a...child?" Black Canary worried as she looked at Harley's face. "Lets just get back to beating each other up..that was fun" Harley said trying to change the topic "Harleen" Black Canary said not wanting to change the topic as Harley wrapped her arms around her self and closed her eyes "i had a daughter her name is Lucy she lives with my sister she likes putting tutus on toy cars she likes the idea of a ballerina car. Well thats understanding and well...Mistah J didnt know about her i knew that..he..his job was too important he couldnt have a child i was gone for nine years when i went back to my puddin he was so..funny he pretend like he didnt care like i wasnt even gone..." Harley explained to Black Canary as Harley let out a sigh "i just wish i could see my daughter again..i miss her" as Harley teared up.....

Anyways hope you guys like this story sorry if its just a bit...