Vincent was hugging you close as you explain through tears about the note and bouquet. Vincent was serious as he walk to your dressing room, and grab the note from the trash reading it. He saw the bouquet and with his immense strength broke the vase of the flowers. “Dammit…. He got in… Fuck…” He turn to you. “I'm so sorry Miss (L/n) if I knew he be here I would've kick his ass. Man he must of sneak in when I was switching with Kaito, I'll inform the police and walk you home.” Vincent was mad at himself cause now your stalker managed to get inside your dressing room. He and other security guards knew about your obsessive fan since he been calling and trying to sent gifts to you, the guards were watching out for you. The crazed fan did all this while holding the huge vase of flowers, Vincent knew this meant the stalker getting more dangerous.

You nodded as Vincent inform the cops about this and comfort your sacred self. You were at awe seeing how calm the man was doing all this, you guess it was a benefit of being a soldier for years. Vincent managed to calm you down as the cops come in and did what they needed to do, you told the police what you knew, and in the end the police inform you that they'll will be rushing to get the man.

“I'm sorry Miss (L/n) about this but know we'll be working hard to get your stalker. Seeing how he sneak in here it's possible that he will try to reach your home. We'll sent patrol cars to watch your home for the night. We'll check the cameras hoping to get a face, but right now just go home and don't work for awhile now.”

The policeman said as you nodded, being a kind man Vincent escort you home making sure you were safe. He walked you to your apartment building and up to your room. You sigh a relief once inside. Vincent was worried.

“Hey doll want me to stay the night? I don't mind I can call Maemi and--”

“Oh no! You don't have to, the police will send a patrol at night. Plus my brother and his family are coming over so I'll be safe. I don't want to bother you or Maemi, especially with the wedding quickly approaching.”

You smile sweetly to the man but he still felt worried, but you said you're fine and he should go home. After more convincing Vincent left but made you promise that if anything happens call your brother or police. After he left you went to set up the fire resistant covers in case your sister-in-law and niece use their quirks. Then you heard the buzzer to your room buzz you walked over and press the button to speak with the doorman. “Yes?”

“Ah Miss (L/n) I have Mister Ritts Testino here.”

You remember that's man who's doing the jewelry theme photoshoot. “Ah yes he come up, thank you Kaoru.” You waited until a knock at the door and open it to see a man around your age, or bit older. He had short dark red hair and red eyes, the part of the white of his eye were strangely black. He had some scar around his neck, he had a red and black suit. He looked like a well a bad boy type guy especially with that cigarette in his mouth.

 He looked like a well a bad boy type guy especially with that cigarette in his mouth

You smile politely at the man. “Hello Mr. Testino. I'm sure that your friend told--”

“Actually my name is Taiki and I only used that name to get here. I'm just a huge fan, I'm like your number one fan. I just love all your modeling work. You're so beautiful even more in person.”