Chapter 2

I'm sorry it took so long, thanks for all the reads and the votes i received :)

-

Im going to split this chapter into two parts so i can upload something ASAP

-

Part 1

-

Chapter 2 : This chapter starts by going back a week before his collapse. Louis is awoken by Niall's loud alarm clock. He yells at him to turn it off, after a few failed attempts he manages to. Louis was in pain already but takes some over-the-counter medication the day before, now he lies in bed sore yet again ! he tries to get up and the world spins around him ! Gasping, he shuts his eyes and counts to ten before opening them again, he thinks he's getting old and this is a side-effect of it. They are in a hotel and he finally gets up and trudged along to the bathroom. He gets out his shaving supplies, the door ejects open and in comes Harry, he hip-checked him which made him instantly happy !

-Insert PG - Rated Larry Action (Winking and smiling)

Niall comes in grumpy and interrupts the Larry-ness going on in the bathroom. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed !

-

-

-

-

Thanks for reading ! Little reminder some chapters I'm going to summarize and some chapters I'm going to just directly upload what was in the original story (the chapters that are extremely long or have ALOT Of Bromance action are going directly up no summarizing :) )