Intense

At this point I couldn't help myself. I let Frank's arm go, grabbed his waist and pulled him close to me. I observed his beautiful face, and slowly leaned in. He seemed nervous, yet excited. He leaned in as well, and our lips gently collided. His pink, chapped lips were moving in sync with mine.

My heart was beating a thousand miles per hour but we were still kissing. He lifted his hands and started to get them entangled in my bright red hair. I'm not going to lie, it was the best kiss I've had in awhile.

We both pulled apart and looked into each others eyes. His eyes were more hazel now then green, but still as beautiful.

I then heard a car outside the door park.

"Shit!  Mikey and Ray are back!" Frank said. Damn he was sexy when he swore. We both released each other a started to act 'natural'.  Which was just me going back into my bunk and Frank rummaging through the kitchen for food. 

"Hey guys!" I heard Ray call, "Come look what we bought!" I swear, Ray is the most gayest straight person ever. And that's not including me, need I remind you, I'm actually gay. 

Wait. What if Frank isn't gay? What if it was just the heat of the moment? I mean we've been best friends for awhile now and he knows I'm gay.. but he's never said he was.

My thoughts continued on like this until everyone went to bed. Then I heard a tiny knock on the door, that would've been nonexistent if anything else would have been making noise.

I got up from my bed and walked to the door to open it and find a Frankie looking up at me.  "Hey, can we talk?" Frank said with worry in his voice. "Sure" I said. I started to bite my lip from anxiety.  What if he was going to tell me that he hates me now?  Or that he was leaving the band because he hated me?  What if he's always hated me?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Frank moved in and made his lips meet with mine.  I kissed him back until he pulled away. 

"Gerard.. " he said with something that looked like fear in his eyes.

(A/N cliff hanger! sorry not sorry cx let me know if you guys like it.  And p.s. I have to thank my best friend in the entire world helped me with this and the cover since I'm bad with edits.  And that's all, thanks for reading love you all :D )