The Second Year At Hogwarts.

A New Beginning.

Harry James Potter has packed his trunk, with his scarf, his wand, his socks, his broomstick (thanks to his head of house, Minerva McGonnagall), and his trusty, snowy white owl, Hedwig. He was surprised when his Uncle Vernon called him downstairs, to make them breakfast. It was Sunday, Aunt Petunia normally does breakfast on a Sunday. Harry doing it the rest of the week days. All summer.
Harry, very casually running downstairs, trying not to knock anything off of the posh, laminated wood shelves, and especially not trying to touch any of the freshly printed, pictures of his cousin Dudley. They didn't have any pictures of Harry, they thought he should be grateful enough that they brought him up, under their rooves. Harry, however thought different. For the past 12 years Harry had been sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs, until he was later moved up to his cousin, Dudley's second bedroom, because when ever his friends sent him letters, they always sent them to the cupboard under the stairs, Vernon didn't like the fact that there was no post on sundays, but harry still got it. This way, the owls would deliver to the cupboard under the stairs and Harry's letters would be locked in their, forever.
After attending the school on the first year, Vernon, Petunia and Dudley didn't know that Harry, could use underage magic outside of the wizarding world. Therefore treating harry better than how they had before. Because of what he learnt in school and what he could do to them.
Harry was sent up to his room, after eating his bacon and washing up the plates from the others. The family had a few visitors coming round, that afternoon, so they sent harry upstairs to stay quiet, however this didn't go to plan as harry had a new creature in his room, he was magical. Like an elf, but alien like with human skin. And an old piece of cloth as clothing. This was a house-elf.
"Harry Potter!" The house-elf said, as he took a bow.
Harry had a confused look on his face.
"I'm Dobby, a house elf."
"Well this isn't a good time for me to have a house-elf, so can you come back tomorrow?"
Dobby shook his head.
"No. No. No Harry Potter, Dobby is here to tell Harry Potter that he can't go back to school this year."
"I have to go back to school! Hogwarts is my home. I belong in your world, where you're from!"
Harry snapped before telling the house-elf to "take a seat." Calmly.
Dobby started violently hitting his head off of Harry's wardrobe,
"Dobby. Must, Punish. Himself" he said with a gap between hitting his head and speaking.
"DOBBY, DOBBY SHUSH!"
Harry tried to stop Dobby, but it didn't work.

Uncle Vernon looked up at the ceiling, where harry was up in his room,
"That's just the uh.. the cat.." he told the guests.

"Dobby has to punish himself, Dobby has never been told to take a seat, If master finds out i'm here, he'll hit me again!"
Harry started to realize that Dobby always spoke in third person.

(( OKAY SO ILL BE BACK WITH MORE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, if anyone did lol, BTW THIS WAS JUST A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO SOME OF THE CHARACTERS, AND ALSO THE START OF THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS, ILL TRY TO BE AS ACTIVE AS I CAN LY ALL! - leah <33