Anastasija

no amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future

➻c a s t

Constance Wu as [Princess] Anastasija Gemma

Prince Henry [Harry] of Wales

➻e p i g r a p h

It's not my job to make you feel like a man. I can't make you something you're not.

If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.

Which one says I’m rich enough to be invited, but not rich enough that you can ask me to donate money ?

I saw my whole life as if I had already lived it. An endless parade of parties and cotillions, yachts and polo matches. Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice, with no one to pull me back, no one who cared… or even noticed.

You learned to run from what you feel, and that's why you have nightmares. To deny is to invite madness. To accept is to control.

You can run away from yourself so often, and so much, just because the broken pieces of you cut your feet too deeply if you stay around for too long. But then what if someone were to come along and pick up those pieces for you? Then you wouldn't have to run away from yourself anymore. You could stop running. If someone sees you as something worth staying with— maybe you'll stay with yourself, too.

I need to stop fantasizing about running away to some other life and start figuring out the one I have.

But before he could either comfort me or commit further acts of violence upon my person, I spun away from him and made my drama queen moment complete by running away.

After all, it's one thing to run away when someone's chasing you. It's entirely another to be running all alone.

The hardest battle you will ever have to fight is between who you are now and who you want to be.

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in.

You’re so calm and quiet, you never say. But there are things inside you. I see them sometimes, hiding in your eyes.

It seems to me we never free ourselves completely until we love, when we lose ourselves inside each other. Then we see a little of what is called heaven.

➻p l a y l i s t

Billie Eilish - you should see me in a crown

Tempeshark - Don't Mess With Me

Lady Gaga - Applause

Halsey - Young God

Halsey - Castle

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes

Sister - Angel Olsen

Empire of the Sun - Walking On A Dream

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

Radical Something - Paradise in You

Justin Bieber - I Would

Drake;Rihanna - Too Good

Marvin Gaye;Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

DJ Khaled;Chance the Rapper - I Love You so Much (feat. Chance the Rapper)

WizKid;Drake - Come Closer

➻s u m m a r y

In which [Princess] Anastasija Gemma stays the week at Kensington Palace for Princess Eugenie and catches the eye of Prince Harry, who doesn't know she's royalty and now she's thrust into the spotlight, Anastasija must now contend with jealous socialites, quirky relatives and something far, far worse -- Her family.