Thirst Bound

Beginne am Anfang

This woman is starting to piss me off. Jesus she needs to get laid. What bug crawled up her ass? Nolan thought.

'"I don't come because I don't want to. School is boring, and I'd rather be out partying till the sun comes up. And it's Nolan." he grunted. Ms. Adams smiled slightly.

 "I'm glad you're honest Nolan. I like that. But it's going to take more than honesty to make up and pass my class. I'm willing to give you that opportunity. But you too, must be willing to take it. You can start by coming into class every day, and if you do you not, you must have a valid excuse as to why you didn't. And being late does not count." she added, seeing a smile creep across his face then disappear.

"Fine." Nolan mumbled. "What else?" Ms. Adams Nodded.

"Pay attention, and absorb the information when I lecture as best you can. Here is the homework I assigned today. It's on covalent bonds." She handed him a worksheet. Nolan looked over it then pulled out a pen, immediately bubbling answers. Ms Adams blinked rapidly as he handed it back to her.

"I...I...meant for you to...take it home..." she managed, seeing that every answer was correct. "Nolan this...every answer is correct!" He stood up and looked down at her and into her eyes, inches taller than her. She looked up at him and felt fear spark through her. He had the look of a predator glowing behind his icy-blue eyes.

"I know." he said firmly and simply, not breaking his gaze. Ms. Adams started backing up as he stepped closer, moving till her bottom touched the edge of her desk.

"Nolan?" Ms. Adams squeaked softly. She was beginning to feel hot, and very self conscious about the V exposing her cleavage. Something about the way he was approaching wasn't exactly friendly, nor threatening.

"You know Ms. Adams..." Nolan said smoothly, "If you wanted a good fucking, you could have just asked." What is with me?! She could fucking fail me for this shit!! Don't listen to your dick dumb ass! Nolan thought to himself.

Her jaw dropped, and she stood there, shocked. Soon enough, that shock turned to anger. She pointed her finger at the door and screamed.

"OUT!!!" Nolan snapped out of it and hurried off. She slammed the door and collapsed against it, starting to convulse with dry sobs, her hand over her mouth. She breathed hard and tried to get a grip, but she couldn't stop the wild fantasies flying through her head, nor the guilt that washed over her.

* * * * *

The following day, Ms. Adams lay in bed staring at the ceiling after she woke up. With great reluctance and dread, she climbed out of bed and pulled on a ruffled teal skirt, a simple white shirt, and red low-top chucks. She tied her hair back carelessly as she always did, not caring she didn't look as professional as she usually did. She kept thinking about yesterday afternoon, desperately trying to forget and shake it from her mind, but no such luck. For once, she hoped her period would come sooner than it usually did every month so she could completely avoid thoughts of sex.

As she settled into her classroom and prepared, she heard a knock. 

"Come in." she said automatically. As she turned, her eyes widened, seeing Nolan standing there. He tried to speak.

"Ms. Adams, if I may, I just-" Ms. Adams cut him off but holding her hand up.

"I suggest you appreciate the fact that I won't report you to anything or anyone, and forget about it." she said immediately. "I'd rather not dwell on things that you probably didn't know why you did..."

"But Ms. Adams...I did know what I was doing. I saw and...I see you, rather, and I just...I..." He felt his face getting hot, something that never happened. He tried to say more, but the words got caught in his throat. It got worse when he suddenly imagined Ms. Adams choking as well, but on something a lot bigger than his words. 

Ms. Adams shook her head.

"No Nolan. You didn't. And I...I..." her voice began to shake as she noticed the bulge in his pants. She lips parted in surprise, her face turning bright red as she looked in his eyes and back to it. She bit her lip, the urge unbearable. She grabbed his face and shoved it down into her chest. His muffled moans made her smirk as she asked, "How are they?"

Nolan's muffled reply was all she got, then she shoved him away, his back hitting the door. She pointed at him to stay, then turned and slid her skirt up teasingly. She showed off the black panties she had on, then carefully slid them off to not give anything away. She then sat on the edge of her desk so he could have a clear view of that was going to do. With a wicked grin on her face, she spread her legs and let him have a long look at her moist pink pussy. She began to rub it, making him squirm and pull at his pants uncomfortably. She raised her eyebrows with a teasing look, then watch his reaction and she held her fingers to her mouth and spreading them in a V, licking the glistening thread of juice between them. He groaned and begged her, whimpering.

"Ms. Adams...p-please..." she shook her head and continued rubbing her self, mmming softly and breathing harder. When she couldn't stand it either, she crooked his finger at him and beckoned. 

"Kneel." she ordered as he got to the edge. She softly swayed her hips, commanding him, "Eat." Quicker then she expected, he smashed his lips against her spread pussy. She gasped and whimpered, having not felt it in so long. She yanked at his hair and pushed his head further down, making him gurgle as he tried to swallow, her wetness beginning to run down his chin. She panted, shoving him away and yanking his pants and boxer briefs down, his manhood flicking out. She grabbed his ass and squeezed, noting how fucking fine it was, and he bucked forward, sliding into her all at once. The feeling racked her brain heavily as he started moving, holding her legs open wide by her ankles, exposed by her shoes. Her desk creaked and rocked back and forth, each time he slammed into her made her breasts bounce. She tightened around him at will, making him throb so she could feel every vein of his hard cock. She kept losing her breath whenever he started rolling downwards, stretching her out.

"Oh N-nolan...!" she cried, beginning to shake as she climbed the mountain of her orgasm, reaching out and gripping the desk firmly. "HARDER!" she screamed as loud she dared. "Pound me harder Nolan!! Oh god YES!" He groaned and bit his lip, his wild movement telling her he was about to blow. "Don't stop," she moaned, "don't you dare stop." She squeezed her eyes shut, feeling  herself peaking. With one final, immense thrust, Nolan came, releasing his sticky white cum inside her. She could feel the hot liquid filling her up as she let go and jumped off the apex of her mountain, climaxing like never before. She trembled as her orgasm ripped though her and then out, coming back in for one final rush of pure pleasure. They both panted, covered in sweat and their own limp hair. As they caught their breath together, last little bits of fluid dribbling out, Nolan leaned into Ms. Adams and kissed her gently. He smiled down at her and with a nervous edge, spoke.

"So...does this mean I...I have to stop coming after school?" Ms. Adams smirked and answered by wrapping her legs around his waist starting to rock up and down, fresh drops of juice leaking as she laughed out loud.