Chapter Nine

Meloney’s POV  

While Andrew was fighting Blake, Cheyenne came over a punched me in the face. “It’s all your fault. Blake and I can’t be completely mates because he wants to run the pack.” She was angry I could tell. She punched me again and kicked me in the ribs. I grunted at the pain. “Why would I want shitty little Blake when I have Andrew?” I sneered at her. She got even more ticked and kicked me in the shin. I shrieked out in pain and she just laughed.  

That was when I could feel my wolf more. I took deep breaths and transformed. Cheyenne backed away a little, “You want to play? Let’s play, tramp.” With that she turned into a dark grey wolf. We both ran at each other. She tried to bite my leg but, I was too quick for her. I then chomped down on her front leg. She yelped in pain. She growled at me pinned me on my back. She had an advantage because I was still learning.  

When she was about to chomp down on my stomach, Luke came out of nowhere and pinned her down easily. I transformed back, so did Cheyenne and Luke. “Thanks Luke.” He nodded I then faced Cheyenne. “Paybacks a bitch at it.” I sneered at her. She turned her head. I slapped her across the face twice. She spat at me. “Don’t you ever touch me again, you understand.” She didn’t say anything. Next thing I knew two other wolves came and secured Cheyenne.  

Luke pulled me away to a safer area. I looked towards Andrew and he was breaking everyone of Blake’s bones. It was horrifying to watch. He saw my expression and immediately came over to me. “Thank god you’re alright. I thought you were going to die.” He seemed as though he was holding his breath. I looked at him I was shaking and I knew I would have to tell him what happened to me but, I wasn’t ready. “Meloney, sweetie are you alright?” He said in a hushed voice. I wanted to tell him but I couldn’t, “I-I-I-I’m fine.” I paused not knowing what to do.

I pulled his face down and put so much passion in the kiss. I was slightly breathless, “Andrew, never leave me again. EVER! Please!!! I don’t want this to happen again.” I started remembering what tha t asshole had done and burst into tears. He pulled me closer to him trying to comfort me. “I will never let you out of my sight again.” I his dad walk in and he told him to take care of Blake. I saw my mom walk in after Alpha Johnson. I looked at her and started crying fresh tears. They took me to the doctors and as soon as I laid down on the hospital bed I was passed out.  

I opened my eyes only to realize that I didn’t know where I was. When I looked to my right I saw Andrew sleeping peacefully and I guessed I was at the hospital. I saw Andrew stir in his sleep and his eyes shot open. He scrambled up to his feet and went to me. He kissed my forehead, my cheeks and my nose. “Meloney are you alright? Do you know who I am?” He seemed really concerned about me. That was one reason why I loved him so much. “I’m fine my face just hurts. I know who you are. You’re Andrew Johnson, my mate and love of my life.” He seemed so full of joy. When I looked at the clock it was only five in the morning and I was feeling tired again.  

I yawned, “Get some rest, Meloney you’ll need it.” He pulled away. I immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him back. “Please, don’t leave me Andrew.” I pleaded. He smiled down at me. I kissed on the lips. I was full of passion for him. He had rescued me, I loved him for that and he fought to save me. He answered back immediately pushing his tongue in my mouth deepening the kiss. I winced a little and he pulled back. “What’s wrong?” “My mouth it hurts a little. Andrew? Will you sleep with me?” He gave me his signature smile. He kissed me on the cheek and climbed into the hospital bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me protectively. I rolled over so I was facing him. He pulled my in closer. I took in a deep breath, breathing in his scent and immediately fell asleep in his arms.  

The next time I woke up my head was woozy and someone’s arms were wrapped around me. I didn’t know who it was and clicked so the nurse would come. The person next to me kissed me on the forehead and said, “Morning sweetie. How did you sleep?” I looked up at his face and didn’t recognize him. “Wh-who are you?” I was nervous not knowing what to do. He immediately shot up and looked at me with concern. “I’m Andrew, Andrew Johnson.” He looked at me expecting me to say something. “I don’t know who you are but, get out of my bed!” I practically screamed at him.